SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by BashemSmashem, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 03, 2012, 12:28 PM
Joined Oct 2006
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
GMP Cobra for parts , very good condition !

Hello , I have a GMP Cobra that is in great condition and is almost complete , it has an OS Max .50 in it that was only ever used for some hovering before parts were taken off of it to repair a different heli . This has been sitting in my hobby room for quite a few years now and needs to go too someone who will use it .

Canopy has some cracks but is repairable .........

I also have the original box with some manuals and misc parts to go with it .

Asking 125 plus shipping , sorry only too US customers .........

I havent sold anything on here before but you can check my feedback on RCTech.net and buy with confidence .

BashemSmashem is offline Find More Posts by BashemSmashem
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2012, 08:22 PM
Joined May 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
cobra

Do you still loking to sell heli ? please let me know.
bat188 is offline Find More Posts by bat188