Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 03, 2012, 09:31 AM
Joined Apr 2011
100 Posts
Discussion
Aileron Does Not Work with Guardian

Bill or anybody that can offer help,

I am in the final stages of setting up my Eagle Tree system and I am having a problem with the ailerons working when the Guardian is turn on. I have a skywalker and video, audio, and all functions work fine. When Guardian is turned off, "Configure Radio Controls/Stabilization/Elevon Mixing On?" parameter selected "off". All control functions work fine. However, when I select "on", the ailerons will not function. All the other control surfaces work, but not ailerons. When I select "off", all is OK. I have tried manipulating the Overall Guardian gain with no response.

Any help is appreciated.

Hector
texasdrifters is online now Find More Posts by texasdrifters
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2012, 12:32 PM
Joined Apr 2011
100 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdrifters View Post
Bill or anybody that can offer help,

I am in the final stages of setting up my Eagle Tree system and I am having a problem with the ailerons working when the Guardian is turn on. I have a skywalker and video, audio, and all functions work fine. When Guardian is turned off, "Configure Radio Controls/Stabilization/Elevon Mixing On?" parameter selected "off". All control functions work fine. However, when I select "on", the ailerons will not function. All the other control surfaces work, but not ailerons. When I select "off", all is OK. I have tried manipulating the Overall Guardian gain with no response.

Any help is appreciated.

Hector
I believe I solved the problem with equipment replacement. I installed a spare OSD module, uploaded the software, ran servo wizard. All works as expected.

I ran servo wizard several time with the original OSD, but the aileron would not function with Guardian turned on.

I will contact Eagle Tree for repair.

Hector
texasdrifters is online now Find More Posts by texasdrifters
Old Jul 14, 2012, 09:55 PM
Joined Jul 2012
18 Posts
Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdrifters View Post
I believe I solved the problem with equipment replacement. I installed a spare OSD module, uploaded the software, ran servo wizard. All works as expected.

I ran servo wizard several time with the original OSD, but the aileron would not function with Guardian turned on.

I will contact Eagle Tree for repair.

Hector
Hi Hector,
I am new to FPV and have installed Eagle Tree with Guardian. Mine, I think, is the same with your system. At first, only elevator don't work but later on, aileron also don't work. How did you solved this promblem? Pls share as FPV is new hobby in Vietnam and nobody has ever experienced.
Thanks for your soonest support.
Nhut
NhutSgn is offline Find More Posts by NhutSgn
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:55 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,926 Posts
NhutSgn, could you please click "Factory reset" on the OSD Pro setup page in the PC software, and then reconfigure your OSD, and run the servo analysis wizard again?

if that doesn't work, could you please save your OSD configuration (.TXT file) from the OSD Pro setup page, and attach the .TXT file here? Thanks.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 20, 2012, 03:53 AM
Joined Jul 2012
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpa View Post
NhutSgn, could you please click "Factory reset" on the OSD Pro setup page in the PC software, and then reconfigure your OSD, and run the servo analysis wizard again?

if that doesn't work, could you please save your OSD configuration (.TXT file) from the OSD Pro setup page, and attach the .TXT file here? Thanks.
Hi Billpa,

My trouble is because the sticks had been centered before the counter reached "0" when I run the servo analysis wizard. The problem was fixed after I have the sticks centered timely.

Thanks for your reply.
Nhut
NhutSgn is offline Find More Posts by NhutSgn