HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 03, 2012, 09:32 AM
Joined Mar 2012
37 Posts
Discussion
What is the best out today with FVP and GPS?

I am fairly new to this hobby (3 weeks) but want to hook up my Gopro and learn to fly FPV. I have an MQX and a Whitespy, but want something that is already assembled and if I get in trouble, the GPS will bring it back.

Also, forgive the noob questions but, with all the technology that goes into these products, why is it that there are cheesy plugs for everything? (Plugging in the charger/plugging in the battery to board)

It seems like my MQX flies better with my DX6i controller then the one that came with it. Why does it loose altitude when making other adjustments?
Fearnow is offline Find More Posts by Fearnow
to remove ads between posts