Old Nov 24, 2012, 11:13 PM
United States, MI, Mt Pleasant
Joined Nov 2010
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadslo View Post
...Can someone help me with this issue?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VqHJ...ature=youtu.be
I had mine do this once before. It was when I was running it off of a separate 4s lipo pack. It would do this when the pack wasn't fully charged. So it surely seems to be due from a lack of power.
swarfworks is offline Find More Posts by swarfworks
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2012, 11:22 PM
Joined Jul 2008
129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe Ed View Post
That is what the V2 of the HDMI converter is for. It solves that problem.
Really!? I was not aware of this. I thought it was only for the nex5, not the gh2. Is there anywhere that outlines exactly what the new hdmi unit does or if it's a free update?
blbills is offline Find More Posts by blbills
Old Nov 24, 2012, 11:47 PM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
9,912 Posts
When I asked about it, I was told for the GH2. I still don't have any detailed information. One of the threads said that they were already in production and the dealers would have them soon. I don't know and there is no information out there from DJI that is specific.
Tahoe Ed is online now Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Landing Gear Reset S800
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:39 AM
Joined Oct 2012
404 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfDays View Post
The file of the video should have about 1GByte reflecting the input data from the sony, but my uploaded file has only about 430Mbyte, but of course I also want upload-times to be short.

If you visit Austria at any time of the year, give me a call (or a pm). In the world of multicopter and cameras, there is always a lot to discuss .

This video was uploaded with almost the full bitrate (if you download the file):

best regards

Ferdinand
Maybe this is something already discussed but:

Why you guys prefer Youtube? or
Why you guys prefer Vimeo?

Pros/Contr
Please share your thoughts

Regards

Roberto
rruiz is offline Find More Posts by rruiz
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:48 AM
Austria, Niederösterr., Eggenburg
Joined Jan 2010
1,420 Posts
@Roberto

I am a vimeo plus member, so I can upload 5Gbyte a week and all the source-files are available for download (independent of their size), so this I like on vimeo (plus). On youtube I have only two videos.
But my decision to prefere vimeo is not based on facs and figures, it is more history and sympathy.

best regards

Ferdinand
EndOfDays is offline Find More Posts by EndOfDays
Old Nov 26, 2012, 04:58 AM
Joined Apr 2012
483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe Ed View Post
When I asked about it, I was told for the GH2. I still don't have any detailed information. One of the threads said that they were already in production and the dealers would have them soon. I don't know and there is no information out there from DJI that is specific.
Anyone in ntsc based countries should be sent a replacement as soon as possible, this has become an issue for me as I can't shoot at a requested frame rate because of the faulty design of the hdmi board. IS this going to be another dji recall? Or can they send the units to the user's for. Self installation, I need some information on this. Asap
flyingbiscuit1 is online now Find More Posts by flyingbiscuit1
Old Nov 26, 2012, 09:08 AM
Joined Jul 2008
129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingbiscuit1 View Post
anyone in ntsc based countries should be sent a replacement as soon as possible, this has become an issue for me as i can't shoot at a requested frame rate because of the faulty design of the hdmi board. Is this going to be another dji recall? Or can they send the units to the user's for. Self installation, i need some information on this. Asap
+ 1
blbills is offline Find More Posts by blbills
Old Nov 26, 2012, 09:55 AM
Joined Dec 2010
65 Posts
Quote:
Anyone in ntsc based countries should be sent a replacement as soon as possible, this has become an issue for me as I can't shoot at a requested frame rate because of the faulty design of the hdmi board. IS this going to be another dji recall? Or can they send the units to the user's for. Self installation, I need some information on this. Asap
+2

textcharlimit
voidunknown is offline Find More Posts by voidunknown
Old Nov 26, 2012, 09:59 AM
Joined Dec 2010
65 Posts
Quote:
I just asked my DJI dealer and they don't even have details yet. Still waiting for information to come down the pipeline. Sounds to me like DJI hasn't yet figured out what they are going to do.
voidunknown is offline Find More Posts by voidunknown
Old Nov 26, 2012, 10:07 PM
Joined Nov 2012
35 Posts
Quote:
anyone in ntsc based countries should be sent a replacement as soon as possible, this has become an issue for me as i can't shoot at a requested frame rate because of the faulty design of the hdmi board. Is this going to be another dji recall? Or can they send the units to the user's for. Self installation, i need some information on this. Asap
+++3
jeju is offline Find More Posts by jeju
Old Nov 27, 2012, 01:10 AM
Philippines
Joined Dec 2010
540 Posts
What happens when you're in PAL? Can't record in 60FPS? Will there be problems mixing PAL videos with NTSC recorded footages? I wanted to get a ZEN G version soon. Hope they fix this issue.
Ab74 is offline Find More Posts by Ab74
Old Nov 27, 2012, 02:01 AM
United States, MI, Mt Pleasant
Joined Nov 2010
30 Posts
I got all excited about the latest firmware update for the idea to start/stop video, only to be disappointed that it also looks like it'll take a new hdmi board as well. Hmm...

I do think that it is holding the horizon much better now though. Which I'm pretty sure was results from the firmware upgrade. Anyone else notice that or am I hallucinating?

On another note, which may be old news, but I didn't realize that there was an updated firmware for the NEX-7 last month. Just upgraded and here is one handy bonus that I thought that I'd share:

Sony NEX-7 Firmware Upgrade 1.01 - Less Image Review Lag (0 min 22 sec)

Paul
swarfworks is offline Find More Posts by swarfworks
Old Nov 27, 2012, 04:52 AM
Germany, SA, Halle Saale
Joined Nov 2012
390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarfworks View Post
I got all excited about the latest firmware update for the idea to start/stop video, only to be disappointed that it also looks like it'll take a new hdmi board as well. Hmm...

I do think that it is holding the horizon much better now though. Which I'm pretty sure was results from the firmware upgrade. Anyone else notice that or am I hallucinating?

On another note, which may be old news, but I didn't realize that there was an updated firmware for the NEX-7 last month. Just upgraded and here is one handy bonus that I thought that I'd share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1_p85xa2M

Paul

could you please share in words what has changed? i do have the nex-7, but i can´t see a difference just by watching.

would be kind to let me know!

rené
renricker7 is offline Find More Posts by renricker7
Old Nov 27, 2012, 06:51 AM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Sep 2012
422 Posts
I spoke with DJI China, by the sounds of it the new boards are in production and will be arriving to your dealers soon. I fly the nex7 and the only benefit for me would be the ability to record on demand but as it stands I see nothing "faulty", everything works as its supposed to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidunknown View Post
I just asked my DJI dealer and they don't even have details yet. Still waiting for information to come down the pipeline. Sounds to me like DJI hasn't yet figured out what they are going to do.
apvxtreme is offline Find More Posts by apvxtreme
Old Nov 27, 2012, 07:50 AM
Joined Apr 2012
483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by apvxtreme View Post
I spoke with DJI China, by the sounds of it the new boards are in production and will be arriving to your dealers soon. I fly the nex7 and the only benefit for me would be the ability to record on demand but as it stands I see nothing "faulty", everything works as its supposed to?
It's faulty if the the picture is poor quality, jumps/ and is B/W. Which is what NTSC users have with the GH2. Question is are these boards going to need a recall of the Zenmuse for dealers to install?
flyingbiscuit1 is online now Find More Posts by flyingbiscuit1