SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 02, 2012, 11:43 PM
VegasRay
USA, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Oct 2005
192 Posts
Cool
Nitroplanes Customer Service

Just a note on the incredibly great service I recently received from Nitroplanes.

My new twin motor plane arrived with a suspect quality issue that caused a loss of control and a damaging crash. I contacted Nitroplanes and explained what I found using photos and a brief explanation. There was no arguing, hassling or finger pointing. Essentially they accepted what I described and acted positively.

Without hesitation they told me I could exchange the plane for a new one or receive a refund. Since I want to fly, I went for the exchange. I sent the damaged plane back and two days later UPS delivered a brand new plane to my door.

Their actions far exceeded my expectations. Nitroplanes understands the value of Customer Service.

Ray
VegasRay is offline Find More Posts by VegasRay
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2012, 07:45 AM
morris alabama
Joined Feb 2001
367 Posts
Yea, they want you to be happy. Never had a problem. Great service.
tigermoth is offline Find More Posts by tigermoth