Discussion
Another site like Goodluckbuy, Eforchina DJI450 frame half price

Look at this site www.eforchina.com
They have the same DJI450 frame as goodluckbuy but for half the price
DJI Frame

Here is the same on goodluckbuy
Here on Goodluckbuy

Anyone ever bought from them ?
They also have the FF freeflight auto balance board for 38$ all the site is free shipping like GLB
bakchos is online now Find More Posts by bakchos
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 02, 2012, 10:43 PM
Joined Nov 2006
2,117 Posts
nice, another one for my list

dealextreme.com
ledshoppe.com
bestofferbuy.com/
www.wholesalechinabuy.com/
focalprice.com
Dealperfect.com
kaidomain.com
www.monoprice.com
www.eforcity.com
www.volumerate.com
dhgate.com
uxcell.com
virtualvillage.com
www.watchessuperstore.com
qualitychinagoods.com
www.sourcingmap.com
cellphonefocus.com
gameyeeeah.com
chinavasion.com
besthongkong.com
milanoo.com
www.froobi.com
www.tomtop.com
buyincoins.com
www.priceangels.com
http://www.tinydeal.com
http://www.everbuying.com
www.pandawill.com
www.ahappydeal.com
goodluckbuy.com
banggood.com
http://www.eforchina.com
wallaguest1 is offline Find More Posts by wallaguest1
Old Mar 02, 2012, 11:05 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos View Post
Look at this site www.eforchina.com
They have the same DJI450 frame as goodluckbuy but for half the price
DJI Frame

Here is the same on goodluckbuy
Here on Goodluckbuy

Anyone ever bought from them ?
They also have the FF freeflight auto balance board for 38$ all the site is free shipping like GLB
HJ450 is a "clone" of DJI frame, hopefully with improvements that actually make it flyable. It was on goodluckbuy for about 24 hours until DJI forced them to remove it, so people could continue to buy their overpriced vibrating junk.
timecop is offline Find More Posts by timecop
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 02, 2012, 11:18 PM
Rochester NY
Joined Sep 2008
6,990 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop View Post
HJ450 is a "clone" of DJI frame, hopefully with improvements that actually make it flyable. It was on goodluckbuy for about 24 hours until DJI forced them to remove it, so people could continue to buy their overpriced vibrating junk.
You really should find something better to do than spread "lies" about DJI. Its getting old. I have built 5 stock DJI and NONE vibrate. Let me repeat NONE vibrate. here is a vid of me torturing a stock DJI F330 setup and it flies sweet and does NOT vibrate at ALL

DJI Innovations Hobby Naza F330 Flame Wheel Quad/QuadCopter/QuadRotor/Multirotor (2 min 9 sec)
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 02, 2012, 11:25 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
That's great, TWO of mine didn't, no problem though, just helping a bro out, why pay $70 for plastic when you can have it for half price? That said, why pay even half price, when ST450 frame is only $25 and does the same thing.

Oh and dude, get some better ESCs. That whine is horrible.
Old Mar 02, 2012, 11:37 PM
Rochester NY
Joined Sep 2008
6,990 Posts
Quote:
That's great, TWO of mine didn't, no problem though, just helping a bro out, why pay $70 for plastic when you can have it for half price? That said, why pay even half price, when ST450 frame is only $25 and does the same thing.

Oh and dude, get some better ESCs. That whine is horrible.
If you owned 2 and they didnt vibrate WHY lie about the vibration rumor garbage? You even posted yours DIDNT vibrate.
You seem infactuated with how an ESC sounds LOL. Not sure why. I dont care about sound ONLY performance and they perform just fine.
LOL on the $25 alum frame that resonates like ALL aluminum and I can crush with my bare hands Try doing that with a DJI frame
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 02, 2012, 11:42 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
I probably wasn't clear enough. The two I owned DID vibrate, granted I wasn't using magical DJI props, magical DJI motors, magical DJI esc, or the magical DJI Naza.

Quote:
Try doing that with a DJI frame
done.

Quote:
You seem infactuated with how an ESC sounds LOL. Not sure why. I dont care about sound ONLY performance and they perform just fine.
I'm only 14, I can hear high frequency sounds you old farts can't hear. p.s. its 'infatuated'
Old Mar 02, 2012, 11:55 PM
Rochester NY
Joined Sep 2008
6,990 Posts
Quote:
I probably wasn't clear enough. The two I owned DID vibrate, granted I wasn't using magical DJI props, magical DJI motors, magical DJI esc, or the magical DJI Naza.

done.

I'm only 14, I can hear high frequency sounds you old farts can't hear. p.s. its 'infatuated'
Thanks for the spell check. You should be more clear when you post as from this it sounded like they did not vibrate
"That's great, TWO of mine didn't"
I think you meant did then. Stop using those GARBAGE clone motors as I am sure you know that vibration comes from motor/props NOT frames.
ANY frame will break if you crash hard enough. The DJI frame is more durable than ANY $80 frame I have seen. In the pic 1 arm is broke and they are only $10.
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 03, 2012, 12:09 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
But but... I *never* balance props and I always use clone/garbage motors, yet this is the only frame I had trouble with. Plus I'm cheap, how am I going to explain to my parents that I need to blow $80 on a frame AND $30+/ea per motor AND $5+/ea per prop etc?
Old Mar 03, 2012, 05:52 AM
2Vision-Air
Canada, QC, Blainville
Joined Aug 2009
2,128 Posts
Ok, so it might vibrate.

BUT anyone ever bought stuff from that place ?

And is that clone the same as goodluckbuy or GLB is an original DJI ?
bakchos is online now Find More Posts by bakchos
Old Mar 03, 2012, 05:55 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
I was talking about DJI frame vibrating. This one might not!
The one you linked is a clone, for sure. NOT original DJI.
As far as ordering... Its on taobao and thats what all these plaecs do - buy from taobao and send to you.
Old Mar 03, 2012, 08:03 AM
Gravity sucks :)
Indonesia
Joined Jul 2005
924 Posts
If I were selling DJI products I would tell everyone how good their products are
ddmt is offline Find More Posts by ddmt
Old Mar 03, 2012, 08:49 AM
Rochester NY
Joined Sep 2008
6,990 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddmt View Post
If I were selling DJI products I would tell everyone how good their products are
Thats good if that is working for you but for me I ONLY sell what I believe in. I could build $250 cheap RTF using garbage clone motors like others do(not you)but wont sell what I wont fly or buy myself. I bet you wont find alot of successfull online hobby businesses like that cus the truth is alot will sell whatever they can make a buck off.
I am 47 and retired so dont need to feed and house a family and save up for college tuition. If I did I might have to sell other low quality stuff or starve LOL.
The only FC's I sell are ones I personally own and have the confidence in, to sell. I know I will not make as much $ this way but when a customer asks me if I can stand behind in what I sell I wont be lying when I say yes.
BTW I am not saying there is anything wrong with selling the cheap stuff as it helps guys get into the hobby and thats always a good thing. I am just saying I will not sell cheap stuff I dont believe in.
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 03, 2012, 09:08 AM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
United States, CA, Big Bear
Joined Jan 2006
9,491 Posts
IDJICOP needs to realise if he had binding in his frame it would do this. Myabe he should put down a soldering iron and maybe try to put the frame togther correctly.

I also havent balanced a damn thing and myfs450 flys just fine

Remember from 3rd grade, star patteren

I think when the mods cleaned house they should have took TC with the other users like QA.
blade strike is offline Find More Posts by blade strike
Site Sponsor
Last edited by blade strike; Mar 03, 2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old Mar 04, 2012, 08:11 AM
Joined Jun 2011
216 Posts
This thread needs some popcorn.

Scorpion motors (should be decent enough), and some Gaui 8" props.

https://vimeo.com/37893261

Maiden today. First and last flight.
Saneless is offline Find More Posts by Saneless