SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 02, 2012, 06:55 PM
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
7,353 Posts
Question
GoPro Hero2 attached to my 1/4 scale Piper SuperCruiser

I had originally bought the Kodak zi8 camera and it shot awesome 720p 60fps video. The quality in my books was great. But then I used the wrong charger one day and friend the internals! I explained all this to Kodak and they said that they would take a look at it. 3 weeks later I got the Kodak Zi10 Playtouch. It had a touchscreen and was really nice looking. I couldn't believe that they replaced the Zi8 with a Zi10 for free, but who was I to complain? After filming with it though, I noticed that it just didn't seem as clear to me as the Zi8 was. Totally bummed. So fast forward to this week. I have been wanting a Go Pro Camera and thought that they were really neat and produced some awesome videos. This is my first aerial video produced with the Go Pro Hero 2. Tell me what you think and what I can do to improve. Please leave comments here or on the Youtube account for everyone to see. Thanks.

GoPro Hero2 on 1/4 scale Piper (5 min 44 sec)
SkylineFlyer is online now Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2012, 02:00 AM
Happy when flying!
France, Aquitaine
Joined Sep 2011
160 Posts
Very nice!

Perhaps you could try to mount the camera on a pylon, to give it a little bit more down angle, it's just an idea
kjrell is offline Find More Posts by kjrell
Old Mar 17, 2012, 11:55 AM
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
7,353 Posts
Hows this?

Piper Cub SuperCruiser FPV with GoPro Hero2 (5 min 9 sec)
SkylineFlyer is online now Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
Old Mar 30, 2012, 09:21 PM
United States, CA, SF
Joined Jun 2011
43 Posts
Like it. Would be nice to see a photo of your setups, in addition to the view from the camera attached to the plane.
waketime is offline Find More Posts by waketime