SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Green Fuel Boy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 02, 2012, 06:26 PM
Find More Posts by Green Fuel Boy
Trader Rating: 27
Green Fuel Boy
United States, OR, Newberg
Joined Sep 2009
92 Posts
Sold
2 Turbax Fan. 2 K&B .45 Ducted fan engines one new

I have this new in box K&B .45 ducted fan motor and Turbax fan system. The motor has never been run. The fan has never been used. The fan has some paint over spray on the fan. I washed it in soapy water and scrubbed it with a sponge and almost all of the over spray came off. I have a new Macs tuned pipe to go with this. This was bolted in the plane and removed he was unable to fly due to health problems.

I have another Turbax fan with the K&B Ducted fan engine. It is the older engine with the Perry carb in front. It has a perry Pump on rear of engine. This fan and engine was test run on the bench by Grandpa. The motor was not centered when ran and it has a scuff mark in fan shroud.

The E Turbax conversion kit is available for these fan systems online.

I will take $325 shipped in US for every thing. I take Paypal
Green Fuel Boy is offline Find More Posts by Green Fuel Boy
Last edited by Green Fuel Boy; Mar 02, 2012 at 07:15 PM. Reason: more information
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2012, 04:19 PM
Find More Posts by javierospina
Trader Rating: 0
Joined Apr 2005
47 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Looking for the new Turbax. Still for sale?
javierospina is offline Find More Posts by javierospina
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:58 PM
Find More Posts by Green Fuel Boy
Green Fuel Boy
United States, OR, Newberg
Joined Sep 2009
92 Posts
Hi, I still have the Turbax fans with all the items mentioned. I want to sell them all as a package deal. A fellow club member has offered to buy everything but does not have the money. Before we go any further where are you located. If you want it all I will take $230 shipped in Con. USA. I am in Springfield Oregon.

Thank you
GFB
Green Fuel Boy is offline Find More Posts by Green Fuel Boy