HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Jun 05, 2012, 10:59 AM
Die noctique
Joined May 2007
951 Posts
Sound great!
Testing the HD camera / flying rig this week fingers crossed the result will be good so I can bring it along
Badllarma is offline Find More Posts by Badllarma
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 11, 2012, 06:53 AM
S.C.R.A.P.S Member
Haslemere, Surrey.
Joined Nov 2003
1,325 Posts
Only 40 more sleeps to go!!! (Not that I'm counting!!!)

T
chargenut is offline Find More Posts by chargenut
Old Jun 14, 2012, 01:50 PM
Destroyer of G-10
United States, OR
Joined Jul 2004
10,084 Posts
well, I am figuring out what I need to send for door prize. lol. something old, something new. hmm. who is the guy that I need to send the stuff to? probably more fun to have it in hand to hand out.
askman is offline Find More Posts by askman
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 15, 2012, 04:36 AM
Smile & wave
Lancing West Sussex
Joined Jun 2005
3,433 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by askman View Post
well, I am figuring out what I need to send for door prize. lol. something old, something new. hmm. who is the guy that I need to send the stuff to? probably more fun to have it in hand to hand out.
Paul, Terry would one of you guys like to pick up on this?

That’s a fantastic gesture Askman.

Let’s hope the weather starts to improve soon!

Gray.
Gray is offline Find More Posts by Gray
Old Jun 15, 2012, 11:34 AM
S.C.R.A.P.S Member
Haslemere, Surrey.
Joined Nov 2003
1,325 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Paul, Terry would one of you guys like to pick up on this?

That’s a fantastic gesture Askman.

Let’s hope the weather starts to improve soon!

Gray.
Hmmm I could potentially take delivery of this... but would that mean I would be excluded from the chance of winning it?!!! (I've always been a fan of your work Askman, and that would be gutting!!!)

Oh well if needs be, I'll step up!!! I will definitely be going, so quite happy to be the custodian!

As Gray has already said, fantastic gesture, very kind of you Askman!

Cheers,
Terry.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 01:02 PM
Destroyer of G-10
United States, OR
Joined Jul 2004
10,084 Posts
i will send one of the old gimbal from 3 years ago (still new), one of new design gimbal (belt drive tilt only that i've used for testing but still good) and possibly some other goodies. pm me your address. kinda fun stuff.
askman is offline Find More Posts by askman
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 15, 2012, 04:40 PM
Kite flying SCRAPS member
Hampshire, UK
Joined Apr 2004
977 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chargenut View Post
Hmmm I could potentially take delivery of this... but would that mean I would be excluded from the chance of winning it?!!! (I've always been a fan of your work Askman, and that would be gutting!!!)

Oh well if needs be, I'll step up!!! I will definitely be going, so quite happy to be the custodian!

As Gray has already said, fantastic gesture, very kind of you Askman!

Cheers,
Terry.
Terry
I don't think you should be excluded for just taking the delivery of Askman's kind donations. At the end of the day we should figure out the details of competition(s) and the best man or photo wins, irrespective of whether you have taken delivery of the goodies (although Terry we will be checking your camera gimbal to make sure you are not using it for the competition )
GliderGuideMan is offline Find More Posts by GliderGuideMan
Old Jun 16, 2012, 01:32 AM
Smile & wave
Lancing West Sussex
Joined Jun 2005
3,433 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GliderGuideMan View Post
Terry
I don't think you should be excluded for just taking the delivery of Askman's kind donations. At the end of the day we should figure out the details of competition(s) and the best man or photo wins, irrespective of whether you have taken delivery of the goodies (although Terry we will be checking your camera gimbal to make sure you are not using it for the competition )

My thoughts as well!

G
Gray is offline Find More Posts by Gray
Old Jun 16, 2012, 04:47 AM
Die noctique
Joined May 2007
951 Posts
Quote:
Terry
totally agree

Askman i'm really looking forward to seeing the belt driven gimbal BTW be nice to see the latest in your desings close up.
Just have to try and get some test flying in now for my new designed Hawkeye 28 so i can win it :-D weather is bloody awful still here :-(
Badllarma is offline Find More Posts by Badllarma
Old Jun 16, 2012, 04:56 AM
S.C.R.A.P.S Member
Haslemere, Surrey.
Joined Nov 2003
1,325 Posts
Quote:
(although Terry we will be checking your camera gimbal to make sure you are not using it for the competition )
Drat!!! foiled!!!
I could have gotten away with it too... if it weren't for you meddling kids!!

T
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:06 AM
My other vehicle is unmanned
Joined Jan 2010
1,392 Posts
sounds interesting guys would be interested in coming along would be good to share a lift / petrol with some one coming from the Surrey area as its a bit of a trek from here. chargenut woudl you be up for that?
fpvnick is offline Find More Posts by fpvnick
Old Jun 27, 2012, 06:54 AM
olivier
Dinan ,Brittany ,France
Joined Jun 2007
1,598 Posts
Hello Mates!

many things have occured…and I will join you at the UK meet this year too, the crossing has already been booked at that very moment and I will be at the campsite on friday's eve.

see you there!

olivier
olivdudu is offline Find More Posts by olivdudu
Old Jun 27, 2012, 07:37 AM
S.C.R.A.P.S Member
Haslemere, Surrey.
Joined Nov 2003
1,325 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvnick View Post
sounds interesting guys would be interested in coming along would be good to share a lift / petrol with some one coming from the Surrey area as its a bit of a trek from here. chargenut woudl you be up for that?
Hi Nick,

Yes this is definitely an option... I need to get a head count on already booked seats (along with kit) to check for space...

Let me get that sorted and get back to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivdudu View Post
Hello Mates!

many things have occured…and I will join you at the UK meet this year too, the crossing has already been booked at that very moment and I will be at the campsite on friday's eve.

see you there!

olivier
Fantastic news!!!

Now all we need is for Gray to say he is coming now as well!!!

T
Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:16 AM
I fly with my little eye
Lancashire, England
Joined Jul 2005
1,834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivdudu View Post
Hello Mates!

many things have occured…see you there!

olivier
Really pleased to hear this, looking forward to seeing your latest exploits and listening to some campfire tales!

Cheers

Andrew
Swanlander is offline Find More Posts by Swanlander
Old Jun 27, 2012, 02:27 PM
United Kingdom, England, Manchester
Joined Apr 2005
898 Posts
Saucisson, cheese and red wine!

Normal service has been resumed.

Richard
Bearded Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Bearded Flyer
Closed Thread