HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ALL American, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 12:00 PM
It's Not Too Windy...Man Up
USA, CT, Wallingford
Joined Oct 2009
1,458 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginohio View Post
Sorry, I should have been more specific with my question. I saw the HobbyZone Title. My question is someone locally has a used HZ mini cub for sale. and it said has servo motor on channel 3 that is what my confusion was. I have preordered the firebird Stratos but those aren't shipping out till late April, well I got the bug to practice before that and thought about grabbing this but needs tsx.Any help is appreciated.
These are Channel 6 and Channel 2. Therefore, they will not control a Mini Cub on Channel 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginohio View Post
I take it both of these are gone?

That depends on whether jlabove is taking both transmitters.
ALL American is offline Find More Posts by ALL American
to remove ads between posts