SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by bulldog0407, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 02, 2012, 12:12 AM
United States, IL, Lockport
Joined Feb 2012
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
For Sale
Traxxas 1/16 Brushless Erevo (Summit Upgrades)

FS I have a complete RTR Upgrade Traxxas 1/16 Revo (With Summit upgrades) with 2.4 ghz receiver/controller and 2 Zippy 7.4V 2200 MaH Lipos (One needs to be re soldered). All you need to do is charge the batteries and your off to the races. I ended up putting the 1/16 Summit Wheels/Tires, Summit Rockers, and Summit gearing. I ran the Erevo for awhile and noticed that I was not getting the clearance I wanted from the ground. I ended up putting the Summit upgrades on the car and love the way it handles. The truck is in great driving conditions and runs great. Only the body and spoiler show scratches and wear but nothing more than what is normal for running the it. The truck also has a center differential that allows more power to go to the front tire during accelerating so that the truck keeps all four wheels on the ground without wheeling. This allows for better handling and faster acceleration. The truck also has the front and rear Tbone plates that allow for heavier bashing without ruining the undercarriage and skid plates of the truck. The truck runs the stock brushless motor and esc but has the summit pinion on it for more torque. The truck will also come with extras please see below. Does not come with charger. I am currently getting into my on road cars and airplanes so No Trades. Do to the nature of the hobby everything is sold as is. Selling everything for $230 shipped lower 48. PM is Key!

Truck Upgrades
Summit Wheels/Tires
Summit Rockers
RPM A Arms
T bone Plates Front and Rear
Center Differential
Aluminum Rear Shock Mount

Extra Parts
Erevo Tires and wheels (If you want the smaller tire for dirt racing)
Extra 2.4 gzh Traxxas RX(receiver)
Extra Wheel Hubs
Extra Rear Gear Bulkhead
Extra Gear Set
All tools needed for truck
Misc stock parts that were changed out and extra screws
bulldog0407 is offline Find More Posts by bulldog0407
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2012, 08:14 AM
Joined Jun 2010
38 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
would you trade for a Castle neu-Castle 1512Y 2650KV mamba motor?
thesoulcrusher is offline Find More Posts by thesoulcrusher
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:36 PM
Joined May 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Would u be willing to sell the extra reveiver seperate?
jag98 is offline Find More Posts by jag98
Old Mar 24, 2012, 09:35 PM
United States, OR, Hood River
Joined Sep 2011
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hi there,
Do you still have this?
stan3535 is offline Find More Posts by stan3535