HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 03, 2012, 12:35 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
United States, NJ, Hillsborough Township
Joined Sep 2011
1,617 Posts
This is the spot where I smile, say "I/We told you so." and gently point at the thread title

I've never personally dealt with 3DHS, I'm not a good enough pilot to keep one of their birds alive yet, but I know their reputation.

Lesson learned eh? No blood no foul, 3DHS has you covered.
BrownEyedFool is offline Find More Posts by BrownEyedFool
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2012, 03:41 AM
London UK
Joined Jul 2004
2,531 Posts
trnt_west, I understand you must have been surprised and worried when you found damage even though the plane was triple boxed but relax you are now going to be flying the best.and I am so happy I can get 3DHS planes over here in the UK now without having to import them any more.
Threshold is offline Find More Posts by Threshold
Old Mar 03, 2012, 06:33 AM
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined Apr 2008
939 Posts
trnt west, some of us still remember how excited we were to get our first plane and can understand your nervousness at finding the damage and understand why you would want to come on here and be told to not worry about it. Others don't read the entire thread and/or don't think about the OP and what he is trying to relay in his post and could accuse you of overreacting or bashing. Sometimes hard to see excitement in written words. I read your post and understood after reading half of it how excited you were and that you just wanted to be told that everything would be fine and to not have a sleepless night over your plane. If you stick to the good guys and do your research as you have done in finding a good manufacturer then you are well on your way to enjoying this wonderful hobby. Enjoy your plane and spares. Good luck!!!!
trnt west, don't apologize to ausf, not required. He's got way more issues then just your post.
Mikecam is offline Find More Posts by Mikecam
Last edited by Mikecam; Mar 03, 2012 at 06:39 AM.