SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 02, 2013, 09:09 AM
Italy
Joined Oct 2005
228 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by muck76 View Post
Very nice, That config was the one i liked the best for LEDs on my LB. Only difference was i had one red in the rear center. Lights under the booms just don't do it for me.
thanks
galaxy1 is offline Find More Posts by galaxy1
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2013, 09:10 AM
Italy
Joined Oct 2005
228 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
Hi Gents,
Is this the yaw lock after you put in and hold an aileron/roll issue that I mentioned in my post above? If so then currently you have to release the aileron/roll input and then add the desired yaw as a work-around if you want extremely tight turns.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
I thank you for the answer but the question is too long and I did not find the part that interests me.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 09:50 AM
Joined Mar 2006
781 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy1 View Post
thanks
here is what i had, instead of going from the inside out i used Hot glue on the outside. But seeing yours, i will have to change that in the future.

muck76 is offline Find More Posts by muck76
Old Feb 02, 2013, 10:07 AM
Italy
Joined Oct 2005
228 Posts
very nice yours too. with the red LED positioned behind you even more control over it.
compliments
Old Feb 03, 2013, 11:44 AM
Canada, ON, St. Catharines
Joined Feb 2013
8 Posts
Bought one!

I just bought one with a couple spare parts to go as well. It's a V2.

I have read most of these posts but I didn't really read all of them. to be honest.

I am mostly interested in software hacking this since I am familiar with
AVR microcontrollers and I have the equipment to reverse engineer it.

Has anyone made any good headways into hacking this or no.
If we could reverse engineer this adding GPS and a mircro sd with waypoint
data could be fairly trivial So if anyone knows of some custom firmware with sources I'd appreciate a link.

Also before getting it I want to get some work done. I have tried finding high res pictures of the V2 board, as well with not much success. I want to be able to read labels on both sides. I guess Im just too impatient to wait for shipping :P. Especially that chip with the sticker on it so I would know exactly which atmel it is.
vikisonline is offline Find More Posts by vikisonline
Old Feb 03, 2013, 11:54 AM
United States, CT, Waterbury
Joined Oct 2002
1,929 Posts
I have a spare devo 4 and ladybird receiver if anyone would like it - $40 shipped! I wont split up, will only sell both since i have no need for it after converting my bird to DSM. Send PM if you want it
TurboRacer is offline Find More Posts by TurboRacer
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:21 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,449 Posts
I have had my L/B's for five months or more. Two V1's and one V2. Hooked to Devo 7 TX. All have many flights on them and aside from a few rebent props are flying great. No lite/ camrea etc. For crash dummies I use clones. For nice flying use my L/B's. Plus I have new bnf V1/ V2rtf w 2402D tx for later if needed.
To me Ladybird V1 is best 4 ch flying machine available. Yes others are fun and may come close but V1 is unmatched hands down for flying performance.

I fly Scorpion Y-6, Hoten-X and dig flying them big time. All my Walkrea Quads are on same setting with Devo 7tx. Nothing is in memory except this setting. I got this Devo with Scorpion Y-6 and have had no need to change anything. It has plenty of action and perfect for me. I have another Devo 7Tx. That one is even quicker but for now its a backup. .
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Feb 06, 2013, 02:11 PM
Finding Creative Ways To Crash
Joined Jun 2012
448 Posts
Getting ready to sell.

Hey guys,

If any of you are looking to beef-up your fleet, or just get one started; I plan to sell both of my V1's. One is NIB, never opened, still has "Pass" sticker sealing the box. The other has <10 flights. I never used the props and bought 3 extra sets that will be included. I never used the stock canopy on the flown model either and have one spare. Both canopy's are brand new.

$100 Shipped CONUS.

I thought I'd give you guys in this thread a crack at it before listing in the classified later on today. Let me know if interested.

-Pat

Edit: Sold! Sorry T28, sold/payment confirmed. However, if you have any Q's trying to sort your way through; feel free to shoot me a PM anytime.

Take care,

-Pat
RCCrashTestDummy is offline Find More Posts by RCCrashTestDummy
Last edited by RCCrashTestDummy; Feb 06, 2013 at 10:48 PM.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:31 PM
Joined Jan 2013
96 Posts
Hey Pat, I sent you a PM!
Truck28 is offline Find More Posts by Truck28
Old Feb 08, 2013, 01:00 PM
Joined Feb 2013
1 Posts
I like the lights you made for your Lady Bird. Would you be willing to make some for payment?
CashMan92 is offline Find More Posts by CashMan92
Old Feb 09, 2013, 02:15 AM
Mark Harrison
USA, CA, Piedmont
Joined Jun 2010
2,269 Posts
LED Instructions?

There's been some nice light sets shown here...

Does anybody have some parts lists / instructions?
marhar is offline Find More Posts by marhar
Old Feb 09, 2013, 05:59 PM
2 NECKS ARE BETTER THAN 1
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined Aug 2012
293 Posts
LB Repair

Well, I have had my LB V1 for just a few days and I done went and broke it! (it seems a lot more fragile than my Hubsan X4)

Anyway, the part that is broken is the motor mount where I have indicated. I think even a small plastic chip is missing as well. I notice that everwhere sells the whole arm and motor. Is there any way to get just that silver housing, maybe without the arm? Any way to do that? Seems a waste to buy a motor when that motor works fine. I will try to glue/repair it, but dunno if it will work.

Lard4Hire
Lard4Hire is offline Find More Posts by Lard4Hire
Old Feb 09, 2013, 06:03 PM
Live to learn. . .
Austin, TX
Joined Dec 2009
1,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lard4Hire View Post
Well, I have had my LB V1 for just a few days and I done went and broke it! (it seems a lot more fragile than my Hubsan X4)

Anyway, the part that is broken is the motor mount where I have indicated. I think even a small plastic chip is missing as well. I notice that everwhere sells the whole arm and motor. Is there any way to get just that silver housing, maybe without the arm? Any way to do that? Seems a waste to buy a motor when that motor works fine. I will try to glue/repair it, but dunno if it will work.

Lard4Hire
I've fixed that with CA many times. Why not, if you are going to replace the whole arm anyway? Just make sure it sets in the proper position.

Rafa
Rafa's CB100 is offline Find More Posts by Rafa's CB100
Old Feb 09, 2013, 06:32 PM
2 NECKS ARE BETTER THAN 1
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined Aug 2012
293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa's CB100 View Post
I've fixed that with CA many times. Why not, if you are going to replace the whole arm anyway? Just make sure it sets in the proper position.

Rafa
That brings up another question: what is CA? I have seen this mentioned many times, dunno what it is. Obviousely some kind of glue, but I am unfamiliar with it.

Lard4Hire
Lard4Hire is offline Find More Posts by Lard4Hire
Old Feb 09, 2013, 07:06 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Dec 2011
1,878 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lard4Hire View Post

Lard4Hire
CA is known as "Crazy Glue" to us in North America! (i remember comercial.. guy glued helmet to girder and hung from it)

I had that "problem" with my brand-new Ladybird, I think it's more an unlucky angle/hit that breaks the motor mount/boom area.
I found a way to make that area "bullet-proof" tho.... just wind thread/string around the "weak area" and soak it with CA glue
and it's strong as a "line-guide" threaded/epoxied to a fishing rod.
vpsporb is offline Find More Posts by vpsporb