HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by G-Man, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 11:34 PM
I've reached my critical AoA
United States, VA, Winchester
Joined Dec 2005
318 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
For Sale
Cox Micro Gravity Warbirds - F4U and P-40 - BNF FM

I have two Cox Warbirds. These were RTF planes. Both have Rx and servos factory installed. Original NiCd batteries died, so made a battery hatch, and fly with LiPos. So the charge jack on the side does not work.

Here's deal. The Tx's that came with these were both ruined by battery leakage. I have no other FM Tx to fly then with. I sent the Tx's off to the battery maker and they sent me a check for the Tx's, but now I have no way to fly them.

So if you have a Tx, and the right crystal, they are ready to go. The F4U is CH24, and the P40 is CH26.

I have the original docs, but not the boxes. You will need a charger. The plane is set up for JST connectors.

Made some light repairs on the nose, normal with some belly landings. But these are some tough birds. No HARD crashes.

These are a blast to fly. The battery hatches I made are quite durable. They have VERY strong Neodymium magnets. The wings snap off for easy transport.

The last I used them the batteries were great. But consider them a perk, as I can't really test them now.

One extra prop for the F4U, and two for the P40.

I'd like $35 each LPU if possible. If you take both $50. I can ship, but will pass actual cost to buyer.
G-Man is offline Find More Posts by G-Man
Last edited by G-Man; Mar 09, 2012 at 09:28 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2012, 05:25 AM
rrg
USA, KY, Edgewood
Joined Dec 2007
1,289 Posts
Trader Rating: 57
Micro right ?
rrg is offline Find More Posts by rrg
Old Mar 09, 2012, 08:55 AM
Joined Dec 2005
318 Posts
Yes.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 11:15 PM
Building Yea, Flying Nay
United States, TX, Waco
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
What is the wingspan, length and how many channel transmitter do you need? Please pm me with your answer if you still have these.
jlabove is offline Find More Posts by jlabove
Old Mar 09, 2012, 11:56 PM
Joined Dec 2005
318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlabove View Post
What is the wingspan, length and how many channel transmitter do you need? Please pm me with your answer if you still have these.
Wingspan about 20", length about 18"

Three channel FM.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 07:04 AM
Joined Mar 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hello....

If you still have them i would be interested, in buying them...
gundamx1975 is offline Find More Posts by gundamx1975
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:12 AM
Joined Dec 2005
318 Posts
Yes, still have them. As long as the post is not marked SOLD, they are available.