HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Kevin Greene, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 09:22 PM
United States, TN, Jackson
Joined Mar 2007
4,006 Posts
Trader Rating: 45
Sold
Bind And Fly UM Mustang w/Extra/New Wing...

For sale is my Bind And Fly UM Mustang...Included is a NIB wing (+ $15!!!)...After a few landings in tall grass I slightly creased the wing on the bottom...I used a heat gun to try to take the crease out without success, hence the reason for buying the new wing...The plane flies GREAT as is!!!---I just wanted a new wing for cosmetic reasons...The vertical stab has had a couple of issues due to landing in the grass and flipping over but still looks good...(See Pics)....This plane looks a LOT better than others I've seen for the same price...I'm probably over-exaggerating the issues but I like PERFECT planes!!!

Also included are 3 160mAh Turnigy NanoTech batteries...These increase the flying time and power over the stock batts!!!...The charger is also included...Price is $60 SHIPPED in a stock box which also doubles as a carrying case...This plane only has about a dozen flights in my back yard and flies VERY well...PayPal only...

THANKS!!!...Kevin
Kevin Greene is offline Find More Posts by Kevin Greene
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 29, 2012, 09:30 PM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Sep 2011
119 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
pm sent
mat3415 is offline Find More Posts by mat3415
Closed Thread