HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Feb 29, 2012, 08:54 PM
Suspended Account
Brunswick, OH
Joined Nov 2005
5,547 Posts
Suggestion
Any progress on the KrisM account review?

I had asked for a review of the KrisM account and have not yet heard any feedback on the results.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1581080

Can you post your findings here since the other thread was closed prematurely?

I assume with the very clear cut rules system here on RCG there must be a set of rules for moderating and a way to review the success of a moderator.

It would be beneficial to all those who have posted in SS/C since October 3, 2011 that this matter be addressed as soon as possible to avoid further damage to the forums.
HappyKillmore is offline Find More Posts by HappyKillmore
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 01, 2012, 08:48 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,396 Posts
Thanks for your concern Happy. Any review of the KrisM account would be done internally since that user is an employee of RCGroups.com. If you have any warnings that you don't agree with please appeal them, one at a time, in this forum.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Mar 01, 2012, 09:40 PM
Suspended Account
Brunswick, OH
Joined Nov 2005
5,547 Posts
So this is a paid moderator of RCG? That really surprises me that someone is paid to do damage to this forum. That seems counter productive.
Old Mar 01, 2012, 10:33 PM
Suspended Account
Brunswick, OH
Joined Nov 2005
5,547 Posts
But you can go ahead and close this thread. I don't know what your business model is...so maybe it's all part of the master plan.
Old Mar 02, 2012, 02:36 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,396 Posts
I will quote Jim Bourke:
Quote:
your use of the site is downright obnoxious lately. You haven't been singled out. You are just a difficult person. Eventually you will unlearn that or you will no longer be welcome here. It's that simple.
and close this thread at your request.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Closed Thread