SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by RobDog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 09:31 PM
Tampa, Fl
Joined Jan 2002
711 Posts
Trader Rating: 88
Sold
FS/FT HK250GT w/spares

I have an HK250 that I bought from a friend, he couldn't get things working right on it. Turns out, he had align and hk links mismatched on the head and couldn't get it tracking. Also he had not gone through the ball links to get them moving freely.

It has generic servos except the tail servo is a esky digital.
Has the HK recommended motor
Has a very nice JETI 15 HELI brushless controller.
And a Assan G250 gyro

Lots of spares from a second GT and non GT 250.
Lots of new spares as well.

Only 2 things I think needs done to this is to set the gyro up for the esky servo. It has options for programming to the specs of the servo you use. And possible changing the tail grip bolts. Not certain but think they might be bent a slight bit.

Anyway, I'd like to trade this for a MCPX v2 or a v1+brushless. Or sell it for around $160 shipped. Will sell with an HKOrange Rx for an additional $11.

Leaving for Perry swap meet in the morning but will try to get pics before I leave. Don't know if I'll have internet over the next few days but I'll keep checking.

Paypal please if buying: rmooney01@yahoo.com
Ship to lower 48 states

Thanks,
Rob
RobDog is offline Find More Posts by RobDog
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2012, 09:07 PM
United States, OH, Columbus
Joined Jan 2012
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Hk 250