SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by veritus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 08:10 PM
JP
Tennessee
Joined Oct 2003
466 Posts
Discussion
A Long time....

Well a few of you are probably wondering what happened to the Nimbus? Did it crash, was it sold, what? Well it is still with me and has yet to be flown. Last Summer was just too hot, and when it was nice, the field was to high. I also got a serious girlfriend and a new job-a blessing in this economy. I hope to fly the nimbus in the next few weeks or so. So hang in there, we will go for broke soon, just keep an eye out!
veritus is offline Find More Posts by veritus
to remove ads between posts