HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 29, 2012, 07:05 PM
quad lover
United States, MI, Ann Arbor
Joined May 2009
166 Posts
Rave
Heads Up RC: so fast: ordered Saturday, it arrived Monday morning!

I just thought it deserved mentioning, my recent experience of placing my first order with a hobby shop called Heads Up RC.

I had read a while back that their customer service, specifically their shipping speed, was the best there is. So I placed an order last Saturday morning, about 1 AM Eastern time (I live in Michigan). I opted for the $5 USPS priority shipping, as USPS priority has also been most excellent for me.

Well to make this a short story, my order was shipped that same morning (Saturday morning!!) from Florida, and it arrived in my mailbox at 11:45 AM Monday - just a little over 48 hours later! That was so fast!

This was the most excellent speed for shipping an order I've ever seen. Keep it up Heads Up RC!!

Anyone who wants their stuff NOW: use these guys!
john-doe is offline Find More Posts by john-doe
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 07:23 PM
Joined Oct 2010
290 Posts
I've ordered from them and YES they have awesome service. You order something and usually within a few hours it is shipped....!
viper3two is offline Find More Posts by viper3two
Old Mar 05, 2012, 07:27 PM
United States, NJ
Joined Nov 2011
86 Posts
+2! They have the best customer service that I've come across and ship fast. They stand behind their stuff and resolve issues very quickly.
KC10 CC is offline Find More Posts by KC10 CC
Old Mar 06, 2012, 12:10 AM
Art Schmitz
United States, TN, Crossville
Joined Jan 2012
392 Posts
Over 20 fast shipped no problem orders...great web site.
lindart is offline Find More Posts by lindart
Old Mar 06, 2012, 06:14 PM
H&H
H&H Hobbies
Old mystic CT U.S.A.
Joined Nov 2003
651 Posts
I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Those guys do a great job and deserve success
H&H is offline Find More Posts by H&H
Old Mar 06, 2012, 07:09 PM
Well, now that you know ...
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
Joined Sep 2004
5,605 Posts
Yep - incredibly fast shipping. My orders make it up to the Northeast in only a couple days!
Bigster is online now Find More Posts by Bigster
Old Mar 10, 2012, 06:56 PM
Bakersfield, CA
Joined Apr 2008
591 Posts
I am too a big fan of HeadsUpRC. Close to the best online store. And Jeff is very helpful.
RJD1234 is offline Find More Posts by RJD1234
Old Mar 10, 2012, 10:17 PM
Airliner Builder
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Feb 2010
1,943 Posts
HURC is an excellent place to buy from! I pretty much get all my electronics from there, even with $2 shipping the package always comes within 4 days all the way across the USA. One time I paid of the $5 shipping, it shipped monday night (same day) and got the package wednesday afternoon...wow! I love the power-up motors/esc/UBECs etc they have never failed me.
WAGliderGuy is offline Find More Posts by WAGliderGuy
Old Mar 18, 2012, 11:23 AM
Joined Nov 2008
23 Posts
I live about 45 minutes from them - been to their store - out in the country - they are always my first choice to order from - great service and prices
pwiencek is offline Find More Posts by pwiencek
Old Mar 21, 2012, 03:46 PM
Shovel Recovery Expert
Joined Mar 2012
8 Posts
So far they've been awesome...I order, they ship, they email a USPS tracking number, I refresh the tracking screen a couple of thousand times and the mailman shows up with the package containing exactly what I ordered....I'll have to try the $5 shipping next time I'm grounded waiting on a part
Pappy_Pete is offline Find More Posts by Pappy_Pete
Old May 05, 2012, 06:13 PM
Joined Dec 2011
68 Posts
Dealt with owner JEFF--by email sent a question about motor selection on thursady evening about 8pm . Recieved a email back in less then ten minutes!!!! Jeff not only answered my question he also what plane I am building and my flying style so he could offer me other opitions for brushless motors and ESC's UNBELIEVABLE !!!! ORDERED IT THURSDAY NIGHT AT 10PM WAS SHIPPED NEXT DAY AND DUE TO BE AT MY HOUSE MONDAY. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR CHECK OUT HEADS UP AND LET JEFF "EARN YOUR BUSINESS" YOU WON'T BE SORRY
tbnil is offline Find More Posts by tbnil
Old May 05, 2012, 10:29 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
27 Posts
I ordered a bunch of stuff from them on Monday and it showed up Friday. The prices are really good and they are fast and reliable.
edsmith Top Spin is offline Find More Posts by edsmith Top Spin
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 08, 2012, 11:13 PM
Joined Oct 2010
290 Posts
Ya'll aint kiddin, I've had nothing but outstanding service from HURC. Awesome place to do business with!
viper3two is offline Find More Posts by viper3two
Old May 11, 2012, 07:24 PM
Crashasaurus Dumbthumus
USA, MN, Apple Valley
Joined Dec 2008
1,499 Posts
+1: HURC is awesome. I emailed Jeff a question on a brushless motor one Sunday evening (7PM or so) and I got a reply by 10PM. Unbelievable. Most of my fleet has a HURC part in it.
road_rascal is offline Find More Posts by road_rascal
Old May 22, 2012, 10:38 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
United States, NJ, Hillsborough Township
Joined Sep 2011
1,502 Posts
addressed
BrownEyedFool is online now Find More Posts by BrownEyedFool
Last edited by BrownEyedFool; May 22, 2012 at 12:08 PM.