SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by hoggjaww, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 04:55 PM
Loiusiana
Joined Jul 2005
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
NIB Ricky bikes for sale

I have 8 New In Box Ricky bikes. $125 shipped in the U.S., slightly more if over seas, (depends on country). Will accept Paypal, or Money order.

Well I said slightly more if overseas, what an under statement! I checked yesterday (3/6) to ship to the UK in the display box $94!!!
That is a little more than slightly. The lady said that I could ship first class cheaper, except the packages could not weigh more than 4 pounds. That would mean a dis-assembly of some sort, and at least 3 maybe four separate boxes.

http://hoggjaww.smugmug.com/Other/wr...ky-1-003-L.jpg

That link should come up with a picture of one of my NIB Ricky bikes, they keep changing things in software programs and I can't keep up!
hoggjaww is offline Find More Posts by hoggjaww
Last edited by hoggjaww; Mar 24, 2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: more info found
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 11:05 PM
Your Mama's house!
Joined Mar 2005
6,196 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Please post picture(s).

James
Butters is offline Find More Posts by Butters
Old Mar 06, 2012, 02:38 PM
Loiusiana
Joined Jul 2005
11 Posts
My camera is on the fritz, they have been on a shelf in a climate controlled room since purchased. There must be a picture on the web somewhere or within this forum that shows what they look like in the original display box. You are right, I do need to buy another camera, when I do I'll post up pics.

Harry
Old Mar 07, 2012, 12:20 AM
Your Mama's house!
Joined Mar 2005
6,196 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Harry,

I know what they look like heck I have owned a few. I just want to be sure that what you described is what will arrive. No offense, but I can't be too careful.

James
Butters is offline Find More Posts by Butters
Old Mar 07, 2012, 04:46 AM
Loiusiana
Joined Jul 2005
11 Posts
No offense taken, I bought these off the shelf at Radio Shack, (major remodel so they were cleaning out as much inventory as possible). The bikes went from their shelves straight home to my shelves. I even bought some of their shelves while I was there.

I will try to get some pics up as soon as I can.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 01:31 PM
Loiusiana
Joined Jul 2005
11 Posts
I'm gonna try and post a picture.

http://hoggjaww.smugmug.com/Other/wr...y-1-003-XL.jpg