Closed Thread
Old Feb 29, 2012, 01:07 PM
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Nov 2011
36 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Discussion
How do you close thread

Sorry, but can't figure out how to close thread. Please don't bash me too hard. Really sorry for my ignorance.
billygoat11 is offline Find More Posts by billygoat11
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 29, 2012, 01:53 PM
LOOK MOM! TEN THUMBS!
USA, AZ, Mesa
Joined Aug 2009
471 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
Right above the #1 on your first post is a dropdown that says "thread tools".

Click on that bad boy and all will be revealed.
desertdweller is offline Find More Posts by desertdweller
Old Feb 29, 2012, 03:18 PM View Post
KOWF
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). Show it to me anyway.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 03:56 PM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
4,083 Posts
Trader Rating: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOWF View Post
From what I've seen, and in the little bit I've read so far, it's not hard. First you break a site rule in the thread. Then some people come in and start explaining your error, and how it makes them feel. Then some other people come and start telling the first group to stop doing what they are doing, and how it makes them feel. Someone usually steps up here, and points out another's spelling mistakes, and brings into question that posters intelligence. At this point posts start getting nasty, tempers flare, names are flung, and posts get reported. Next, some points are handed out. Then, very quickly, a couple people get banned and it is at this point that the mods finally step in and close the thread.
Piece of cake, right? There are a few examples of it in the Trader Talk section, and I've seen a couple in the AMA forums.
You forgot about people getting butt hurt over things that arent any of their business. Other than that, you nailed it!
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Feb 29, 2012, 04:58 PM
United States, CA, Rocklin
Joined Jan 2006
1,097 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
From what I've seen, and in the little bit I've read so far, it's not hard. First you break a site rule in the thread. Then some people come in and start explaining your error, and how it makes them feel. Then some other people come and start telling the first group to stop doing what they are doing, and how it makes them feel. Someone usually steps up here, and points out another's spelling mistakes, and brings into question that posters intelligence. At this point posts start getting nasty, tempers flare, names are flung, and posts get reported. Next, some points are handed out. Then, very quickly, a couple people get banned and it is at this point that the mods finally step in and close the thread.
Piece of cake, right? There are a few examples of it in the Trader Talk section, and I've seen a couple in the AMA forums.
Now that is funny Love it!!!
gofish is offline Find More Posts by gofish
Old Feb 29, 2012, 06:03 PM
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Nov 2011
36 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Thanks, don't know how I missed it but i did. Thanks again
billygoat11 is offline Find More Posts by billygoat11
Closed Thread