Closed Thread
Old Feb 29, 2012, 12:21 PM
GMC 99202
Joined Feb 2012
9 Posts
Question
buliding Quad copter

Hi everybody,
I am a new member at this forum, I hope Iíll become an active one, recently I built a Quadcopter, I did build the frame, I connected the motors with ESC everything complete except the control board, I have KKmulticontroller v.5.5, I tried to connected to the receiver but I did not get anything, I did some research and I found I need a software to set the board, I couldnít find it, I just want to ask if someone has it, and could you tell me how to set and connected to the receiver please, thank you very much and I am looking forward to hear from anyone,
Regards,
Lord_al3in
lord_al3in is offline Find More Posts by lord_al3in
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 29, 2012, 12:45 PM
Live to ride... and fly!
Forney, TX
Joined Mar 2002
15,165 Posts
Where did you get the FC? It should have come with something flashed to it. To reflash:

LazyZero's Flash Tool

You'll need an interface tool (to connect your PC to the FC board) if you don't have one already.
Tres Wright is offline Find More Posts by Tres Wright
Old Feb 29, 2012, 02:08 PM
CD-ROM Junkie
Camas, Washington, USA
Joined Apr 2001
13,470 Posts
some good pictures of your setup would be handy.
Art Newland is offline Find More Posts by Art Newland
Old Mar 02, 2012, 12:18 AM
GMC 99202
Joined Feb 2012
9 Posts
Thank you for the replay,

I did download this software before but it did not install, i couldn't find it in my computrer and when i connect the flash drive it didn't work, i did check all my connections and it is right, could you tell me which file has the setup to install it please?? and could you tell me how to programme it Please??? Thank you very much and about the pics i will upload it later on.....

Regards,

Lord_al3in
lord_al3in is offline Find More Posts by lord_al3in
Closed Thread