Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 24, 2012, 09:56 AM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,817 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie View Post
I am not having much luck at the moment, the hitech 65hb servo i got for it the kyosho servo horns don't fit what servo's are everyone else using.

I used the Hs 65 MG i think, one of the horns does fit the Hitec its just a little tight mate
steve bisco is offline Find More Posts by steve bisco
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2012, 02:07 PM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,262 Posts
I just mounted my new ZH tires (30 is marked on the sidewall) with tread pattern on my Honda HOR... As far as the rear is concerned, I put the V-pattern facing forward,... but not sure if it should be the same with the front... Does it really matters, anyway?!
Bike is powered by Futaba MC system, Tamtech motor (vintage, brushed!), YR 1800/2S, lipo, aluminum forks, stabilizer on top, alu swing arm, alu oval washers, Kyosho oil-filled shock, Futaba 2PL 27Mhz AM and that's it!
Here's a pic of it, before I installed the tires...
Going to try it out tomorrow, during our RCGT TC race... between the car heats!
steliosh is offline Find More Posts by steliosh
Old Mar 24, 2012, 02:57 PM
indy
Joined Dec 2008
84 Posts
bike

Quick paintjob or paint over on a runner body...since it gets abused didnt take much time on it...still will look decent with black wheels
indy roofer is offline Find More Posts by indy roofer
Old Mar 24, 2012, 03:15 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,817 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steliosh View Post
I just mounted my new ZH tires (30 is marked on the sidewall) with tread pattern on my Honda HOR... As far as the rear is concerned, I put the V-pattern facing forward,... but not sure if it should be the same with the front... Does it really matters, anyway?!
Bike is powered by Futaba MC system, Tamtech motor (vintage, brushed!), YR 1800/2S, lipo, aluminum forks, stabilizer on top, alu swing arm, alu oval washers, Kyosho oil-filled shock, Futaba 2PL 27Mhz AM and that's it!
Here's a pic of it, before I installed the tires...
Going to try it out tomorrow, during our RCGT TC race... between the car heats!

Nice to see you getting out with the Kyoshos Steliosh your going to love those tires, dont break it !!
Old Mar 24, 2012, 06:39 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve bisco View Post
I used the Hs 65 MG i think, one of the horns does fit the Hitec its just a little tight mate
No mate it don't fit i tried to force it on & it started trashing the spline teeth in the horn.
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Mar 25, 2012, 06:52 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indy roofer View Post
Quick paintjob or paint over on a runner body...since it gets abused didnt take much time on it...still will look decent with black wheels
Nice, looks good.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 04:37 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Jun 2006
284 Posts
Quote:
No mate it don't fit i tried to force it on & it started trashing the spline teeth in the horn.
I've always wondered if anyone has figured out an alloy horn for the HOR. It seems that's one of the few bits you can't get cnc.

-rskip
rskip is offline Find More Posts by rskip
Old Mar 26, 2012, 01:55 PM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
Quote:
Hi mate did you manage to get it to fit ?
my parts have slowly started to turn up i also ordered the same servo so was wondering if i was going to have the same issues
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Old Mar 26, 2012, 06:34 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247 View Post
Hi mate did you manage to get it to fit ?
my parts have slowly started to turn up i also ordered the same servo so was wondering if i was going to have the same issues
No mate i could not get it to fit i tried to force it on & it trashed the horn, so now it's back in the box until i can figure out what i am going to do, it's a bit of a bummer as it was starting to come together maybe it's trying to tell me it wants to be modded.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 09:33 PM
Joined Sep 2011
42 Posts
Quote:
No mate i could not get it to fit i tried to force it on & it trashed the horn, so now it's back in the box until i can figure out what i am going to do, it's a bit of a bummer as it was starting to come together maybe it's trying to tell me it wants to be modded.
I use the Hitec 65MG too and yes it is a little tight but I forced the horn too with the screw. Maybe you should use the other horn that came with the kit.

rizal
icedgin is offline Find More Posts by icedgin
Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:13 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedgin View Post
I use the Hitec 65MG too and yes it is a little tight but I forced the horn too with the screw. Maybe you should use the other horn that came with the kit.

rizal
I am using the hs-65hb mighty feather servo not the metal gear one, i would not think the spline would be any different though, i have had tight horns before that will go on with a little pressure but this does not seem to even start to go on so i don't know it does not seem right to me & the other horn is way to big.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 06:01 AM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
Right have not posted for a while real life got a bit hectic but should be able to get going again on this project seeing as i will stuck at home for a while after braking my leg
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:05 PM
Joined Oct 2008
47 Posts
deen, check you pm's
fatboysracing is offline Find More Posts by fatboysracing
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:15 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,817 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247 View Post
Right have not posted for a while real life got a bit hectic but should be able to get going again on this project seeing as i will stuck at home for a while after braking my leg
Sorry to hear that Deen, get well soon mate
Old Mar 31, 2012, 01:25 PM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
cheers Steve Fatboysracing pm replied to