Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 29, 2012, 03:05 AM
Joined Feb 2012
3 Posts
Discussion
Help wiring BB gun to 1/16 tank

Hello there, first time poster long time visitor.

Decided to try and fix my henglong "snow leopard" today and got everything going but the BB gun. seems I have 1 wire disconnected and I have no idea where it belongs, any help would be greatly appreciated

I have attached an image in the hopes someone can make sense of it.
thanks in advance and a good day to all.
roman1613 is offline Find More Posts by roman1613
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2012, 01:29 PM
Joined Feb 2012
3 Posts
Tried my best to figure it out but still completely stumped here, I can't figure out where to put that black wire

I'm sure someone here knows, if not, perhaps someone could link me to a site that has people who would?
thanks again
Old Mar 03, 2012, 03:20 PM
Semper Fi
Northern Triaid North Carolina
Joined Jun 2008
994 Posts
Sorry, I do not have any airsoft tanks. You might try on RC Universe.
GreenAmphibian is offline Find More Posts by GreenAmphibian
Old Mar 04, 2012, 01:47 PM
mkpatrick
Joined Mar 2011
1,094 Posts
I'm having the same problem with my bulldog tank, they sent me a replacement airsoft mechanism but zero instructions.
It would help me to know how you got as far as you did and what tools did you need?
mkpatrick is offline Find More Posts by mkpatrick
Old Mar 04, 2012, 08:15 PM
Joined Feb 2012
3 Posts
What specifically are you stuck on? all you need is a soldering iron to unstick some wires and a small Phillips head.

First take the scews out from under the tank, then open it up. Once inside take the screws off the cog that allows the turret to rotate, this should then allow you to disconnect the turret.

Once you have done that you have to open the turret up, unscrew the airsoft mechenism and replace it.

All the time remembering where all the wires went as you unsolder them (which has to be done in some places to give you room.
I forgot to do the last step, now i'm stuck with a black wire with no obvious place to solder it to
Old Mar 05, 2012, 01:19 AM
mkpatrick
Joined Mar 2011
1,094 Posts
I'll keep track of the wires and let you know what I find. I'll take pics before unsoldering anything that way I can let you know where the black wire goes.

I have to go buy a soldering iron.

Then I'll begin the operation. By what pictures I've seen, it looks like there is a motor in the airsoft gun mechanism? It didn't come on the replacement.
Not sure how they know when they sent me this mechanism that the motor wouldn't be what is actually wrong.

When I get that far, does that motor slip out? Or is it held in with something?

Thanks for the reply BTW,

M
mkpatrick is offline Find More Posts by mkpatrick