SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 03, 2012, 10:01 PM
Joined Feb 2011
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by idea fly View Post
Hi ,pigdogstix

The GPS and 2 axis camera mount are sold separately ,that means you can choose to buy the GPS or 2 axis camera mount or not . of cause we will release the software update .
Will the gps work with the 4 (not 4s) FC with software update?
baybuzzard is offline Find More Posts by baybuzzard
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2012, 10:38 PM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Feb 2012
360 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vern1960 View Post
Startazz: Thanks for the encouragement. Just went into IFLYtools and here are my settings after loading firmware again and reloading default settings.. In control strength it is 2 clicks above dead center, Pitch Roll is right in the middle, Altitude control is 100 speed 70 x12, mingas 350 maxgas 700, balance p 800 I 500 D 0, Gyro simple adjust pitch and roll are in the middle, yaw is one click left of center, advace PID settings are P-pitch200/roll200yaw334 I-pitch400/roll/400yaw/500,Dpitch400/Roll400/yaw/400, my latest firmware is ID 2266384213 Flight control sw:330278,HW10.. Thats all I've got.. Please let me know it something you have is way different.. Or if Joe from IFLY would like to chime in at anytime, with assistance, that would be much appreciated..Thanks for your time..

Looked at Chernabog's settings in his post and it is pretty close to matching on control speed min and max gas and balance..not enough off to cause the wild flights I am getting..
Hello ,please use the firmware 30278 to write in the default parameter and try it again ,please email me if this still can fix the problem.
idea fly is offline Find More Posts by idea fly
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 03, 2012, 10:39 PM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Feb 2012
360 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by baybuzzard View Post
Will the gps work with the 4 (not 4s) FC with software update?
Hi baybuzzard

Only when you use 4S controller
idea fly is offline Find More Posts by idea fly
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 04, 2012, 02:47 AM
Joined Oct 2012
7 Posts
I got my Ifly last week I got it flying pretty stable. unfortunately after a couple flights I had an issue with my transmitter ended loosing control and crash landing and breaking a prop.

I ordered new props the same size from hobbyking so waiting for them to show up so I can get to flying again.

the only thing I couldn't work out is how to get altitude hold better. with it turned on it drifts up and down a good couple of meters.. anyone have any pointers?
ArSkDave is offline Find More Posts by ArSkDave
Old Dec 04, 2012, 11:25 AM
Joined Feb 2011
50 Posts
Has anyone been able to get on the idea-fly website today? I haven't been able to and in trying to run iFly-4 tools (which I ran yesterday) I only get a blank screen. I even tried this on another computer I had it installed on and got the same results - nothing!

Any suggestions?
baybuzzard is offline Find More Posts by baybuzzard
Old Dec 04, 2012, 12:13 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,802 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by baybuzzard View Post
Has anyone been able to get on the idea-fly website today? I haven't been able to and in trying to run iFly-4 tools (which I ran yesterday) I only get a blank screen. I even tried this on another computer I had it installed on and got the same results - nothing!

Any suggestions?
No i can't get there website up either but i know from speaking to Joe in an email that they are busy working on translating the Ifly-4s quad manual into English,so maybe they are updating there web site with the Ifly-4s too.

I also tried it on another web browser and still no luck but i'm sure they will soon have it up and running again.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Dec 04, 2012, 02:48 PM
Joined Oct 2010
167 Posts
So , if i want the gps upgrade i must change controller on ifly4 version. But will it be sold separately ?
will it be plug and fly ?
I can't see the gps , the 4s controller, the new gimbal and the ifky4s on the website.
An update is coming ?
And what about dealers ? Where can i purchase theses ? Hobbyking only sell ifly 4. No options .
fiugitive is offline Find More Posts by fiugitive
Old Dec 04, 2012, 04:33 PM
Joined Nov 2012
158 Posts
CML distribution are promoting the ifly4 so hopefully spares should be easy to get hold of in the U.K.
IflyaIfly4 is offline Find More Posts by IflyaIfly4
Old Dec 04, 2012, 05:01 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
Joined Aug 2008
1,802 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IflyaIfly4 View Post
CML distribution are promoting the ifly4 so hopefully spares should be easy to get hold of in the U.K.
Yeah i see they have started to promote it on there FB page at last,i was told over two weeks ago that they have had these in for a while but for what ever reason they were not selling them,maybe they wanted to get them out to there main customers the hobby shops first as they are a distributor,so we should be seeing a few websites selling parts here in the UK soon too.
Old Dec 04, 2012, 05:02 PM
Aerial videographer
Croatia, City of Zagreb, Zagreb
Joined Nov 2012
41 Posts
Hi Guys,
I would just like to add the user manual to the IFLY-4s and the IFLY tools in case anyone is getting the IFLY-4s or is thinking about getting one and would like to look through the manuals. Just thought it might be of some use on here or at least interest to some people

IFLY-4s Manual

IFLY TOOLS Manual

Cheers you can get the IFLY-4s here too from us ARF and RTF
http://www.aerialfilmingstore.com
thanks
Aerial Filming is offline Find More Posts by Aerial Filming
Old Dec 04, 2012, 05:18 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
Joined Aug 2008
1,802 Posts
Thanks AF as i for one would like to take a look see.
Old Dec 04, 2012, 05:30 PM
Aerial videographer
Joined Nov 2012
41 Posts
No problem i got the manual sent to me today from IDEAFLY so thought i would share it with you guys i know there is alot of talk on here about Ifly-4 and the 4s so hope it helps peoples choice in Quadcopters.
Old Dec 04, 2012, 05:40 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
Joined Aug 2008
1,802 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerial Filming View Post
No problem i got the manual sent to me today from IDEAFLY so thought i would share it with you guys i know there is alot of talk on here about Ifly-4 and the 4s so hope it helps peoples choice in Quadcopters.
Yeah Joe did tell me he was busy working on translating the manual into English and he did a fine job from the quick look through i just did.

We really need a new thread on the Ifly-4s if no one has already done so,that way people won't get the two mixed up,if there is a thread already then i apologies.
Old Dec 04, 2012, 05:47 PM
Aerial videographer
Joined Nov 2012
41 Posts
Good call Startazz i started one here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...5#post23441411

Yes he did a great job i have chinese version too if anyone needs that one.

Cheers
Old Dec 04, 2012, 08:07 PM
United States, VA, Richmond
Joined Apr 2012
40 Posts
Hello IFLY..Sorry typo in my message.. I have loaded the firmware 30278 multiple times and the quad is still out of control..I beleive the FC is no good. I sent Joe in Sales an email a few minutes ago.. Thank you guys for your fast attention to this matter and Hope we can solve this issue soon.. Vern
Vern1960 is offline Find More Posts by Vern1960