|Nov 21, 2012, 04:31 AM|
United Kingdom, England, Southampton
Joined Nov 2012
Yes the specs do look good, will post my experiences with it as soon as it gets here, no doubt I'll be asking more questions than giving advice though.
Next on the shopping list before it gets here is a charger anyone got any recommendations?
Don't worryJust seen the charger recommendations thread
|Nov 21, 2012, 04:44 AM|
Joined Aug 2010
The IFLY 4S is available here http://www.hobby-wing.com/idea-fly-4...uadcopter.html
But the ones in the picture should be the IFLY 4, they may not update it.
|Nov 21, 2012, 08:59 AM|
I cant wait to see what this thing can do.. and how long its going to last before a bonehead like me will break it.. LOL!!
I think you and I will be among the first to offer in-depth reviews, trials & tribulations, from a novices perspective..
|Nov 21, 2012, 09:26 AM|
I'll be buying direct from Idea-Fly as soon as I have the cash.
Gotta sell some gear first (not my IF-4 I hasten to add)
Get Christmas done first though..
|Nov 21, 2012, 09:52 AM|
Aerial Filming new IDEAFLY IFLY-4s
Recently we have been able to offer the new IFLY-4s which is the new and improved version of the IFLY-4 and has had much anticipation from alot of people in the RC multicopter world.
Some of the specs on the IFLY-4s are as follows:
IFLY-4s Foldable UAV quadcopter with high quality altitude position Good for aerial photography
FLYC4S upgrade the fuselage is a carbon fiber plate, harder to break, wheelbase greater, more suitable for camera and FPV
IFLY-4s has high strength carbon fiber cantilever collapsible design.
• equipped with four low-noise brushless motor.
• 4 able to better indicate status highlight LED.
• equipped with a full set of high-performance flight control system (ESC flight control power connection plate) and the installation and commissioning.
• Weight: 810 g (receiver and battery not included).
• Maximum load capacity: 700g (receiver and battery included).
• Maximum take-off weight: 1550g. Do not overload affect flight status is recommended.
• two-axle distance: 550MM
• Optional connection is a biaxial PTZ.
• Easy to install, only need to calibrate the remote control to start flying.
• foldable, easy to carry.
• more high tripod design.
• based IFLYC4E, comes with the camera auto-balance function output, without having to buy the camera balanced instrument.
Height control system • Improved high-performance, regardless of how changes in the load always been able to pinpoint the height.
• automatic take-off and landing, allowing runaway automatically slow landing effectively avoid smashing machine events (height mode).
• better wind resistance, three wind is still able to easily fly.
• minimum 4-channel remote control can flight (not control mode and PTZ)
• comes with 4 bright LED light and buzzer, to provide real-time flight status indication.
• internal built-in voltage detection processing module can detect the battery voltage and other information, real-time monitoring of battery usage.
• with automatic compensation the bi axial (roll, pitch) PTZ control output.
Introduction of IFLYC4E Flight Controller: IFLYC4E is a flight control system specially designed for IFLY4S, which is all-in-one module includes controller, gyroscope, accelerometer and barometer, etc. It supports normal transmitter, offers 6-way PWM ESC output, has online upgrade support and expended GPS, extremely easy to fly even without any adjustment.
there are two options at the moment from us the ARF model with just the IFLY-4s model and the RTF model with IFLY-4s, ACE 11.1V2600mAh 25C Lipo Battery Packs, radio tx and rx set and the camera mount.
|Nov 21, 2012, 10:21 AM|
Twice the price as who? we are not a massive company and there for are not able to buy in bulk like a lot of companies out there. We are not double the price to what we have seen but we do offer free shipping and a great RTF package for beginners wanting this new IFLY
|Nov 21, 2012, 11:14 AM|
IDEAFLY IFLY own and make them of course they are going to be cheaper than us. thats £237 and we sell for £259 with free shipping i dont think that is double the price. We have not had any complaints about our pricing so far and our customers love the RTF package we offer. how much are IDEAFLY selling their RTF package for?
|Nov 21, 2012, 12:20 PM|
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Joined Jul 2008
I'm new here, after reading the whole thread I decided to order one from HK early last week. At which point there wasn't any confirmation on when the 4S would be coming out. Now I'm just wondering if I will be able to get the upgraded FC, and how much it will be. And will it really be able to lift 300g more than the 4? They both have the same motor and esc combo, but the 4s claims 700g payload while the 4 says 400g.
That's all for now. I will post my thoughts when I recieve it, hope to get some good arial video with this Have done a bit with planes and heli's, but quads seem to be more stable than heli's and (obviously) slower than planes I look forward to it!
|Nov 22, 2012, 01:44 AM|
Aerial Filming do you guys sell PARTS for the 4 not 4s???
And is it free shipping to Canada?
Or does anybody know of a reputable place that has parts in stock... like an arm, motor,props,cover and ESC?
|Nov 22, 2012, 06:36 AM|
Joined Sep 2004
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Wanted PARIS - MultiWiiCopter aerial photography board||mcguyver9111||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||3||Feb 25, 2012 11:42 PM|
|Wanted PARIS - MultiWiiCopter aerial photography board - v4.0 LLC semi-naked or populated||mcguyver9111||Aircraft - Electric - Miscellaneous (FS/W)||1||Feb 23, 2012 03:18 PM|
|Discussion S-606 Aerial photography combo/TMF Pro FC||batusaix||Multirotor Talk||7||Feb 03, 2012 04:39 AM|
|Discussion Vimeos Group Aerial photography & video also on facebook||aeropics||Aerial Photography||0||Sep 12, 2011 03:25 PM|
|Discussion Use of RC Aircraft for Aerial Videos and Photography||BJADA||Aerial Photography||1||Sep 06, 2011 05:35 PM|