HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2012, 09:19 PM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Feb 2012
360 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingPriapism View Post
tc3wins stole the words right out of my mouth. I completely agree that Idea Fly's presence on this forum makes a huge difference. It shows they stand behind their product and not out to make a quick buck. Only time can really tell, but that is something I am willing to support. Only problem is little to no actual reviews/feedback from real average-joes. Someone has to take the plunge right? I might go down there to pick one up, if not just a frame. I will definitely be posting videos and pictures if I come home with one

I fly into HKG the 29th, and probably cannot make it to Shenzhen till April 1-6. How much convincing would it take for you to extend the sale price till I get there? Would it help if I asked in Chinese?

I'm not too familiar with China addresses; if I give the driver, "Room 215, Shang Tang Building, Longhua town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City." would he be able to take me to your office?

I'm also tempted to bring my dx6i and rx so I can test fly it there but it wont fit nicely in my bag -- paranoid the sticks and switches might break if I MAKE it fit.
Thanks you guys,and as you guys say Time will tell you anything.I have renew the thread just a minutes before ,if you have read it you will see that April-1-6 is the right time to Shenzhen ,because that time April3-5 our company will attend the SHENZHEN FAIR ,you are welcomed then ,and about the price ,I will persuade boss to give you one at this price ,But i can't promise you anything about that.And you can speak Chinese with our,I thinks that's awesome cuz i know Chinese is a hard language to learn. About you dx6i and rx ,maybe when you come to Shenzhen ,you should buy one shoulderbag from us (design for our products) that will be work I think,and looks cool too
idea fly is offline Find More Posts by idea fly
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2012, 09:20 PM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,171 Posts
FlyingPriapism- I have been in contact with Ideafly. and I am thinking hard about getting one to try and test out. if i get one, I promise to get video and pics on the net as fast as possible. it looks like a good quad. but also waiting to see the new controller when it comes out.
tc3wins is online now Find More Posts by tc3wins
Old Mar 26, 2012, 09:31 PM
Joined Feb 2012
360 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
FlyingPriapism- I have been in contact with Ideafly. and I am thinking hard about getting one to try and test out. if i get one, I promise to get video and pics on the net as fast as possible. it looks like a good quad. but also waiting to see the new controller when it comes out.
New FC still need some time to be issued ,and I am sorry the promotion will end soon then we will adjust the price ,so.....if you really want one ,I think it is the time tc3wins
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 26, 2012, 10:29 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Sep 2004
570 Posts
Mine should be on it's way
I also have the original version from GLB. First off would be to get some pictures out of the difference between GLB version 1 and current version 3. The GLB version has very flexible arms - in the twisting direction. That's where the main problem lies.

Unfortunately, I'm a slow builder... and I have too many other projects . However, I will try and post photos ASAP!
dtm360 is online now Find More Posts by dtm360
Old Mar 26, 2012, 10:44 PM
Joined Feb 2012
360 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtm360 View Post
Mine should be on it's way
I also have the original version from GLB. First off would be to get some pictures out of the difference between GLB version 1 and current version 3. The GLB version has very flexible arms - in the twisting direction. That's where the main problem lies.

Unfortunately, I'm a slow builder... and I have too many other projects . However, I will try and post photos ASAP!
Hi ,Are you Jack Cheng who came to our office last week ,I am sorry can't speak Hong Kong dialect well .
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 26, 2012, 10:49 PM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,171 Posts
Ideafly, Christian, I sent you an email.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 10:53 PM
Joined Feb 2012
360 Posts
#%^
Site Sponsor
Last edited by idea fly; Mar 27, 2012 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Error
Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:01 PM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,171 Posts
It is tristian sorry. Having to type from phone it likes to auto spell everything. LOL
Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:10 PM
Joined Feb 2012
360 Posts
#%^
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:21 PM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,171 Posts
all good, He has been posting on here has practically the same user name as you.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:48 PM
Joined Feb 2012
360 Posts
#%^
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 27, 2012, 12:26 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Sep 2004
570 Posts
Joe/ Tristan,

What is the relationship between you two? Because I have been talking to Tristan also???
No, I'm not Jacky, I'm Tim......

I've figured out the relation now. Both effectively working for the same company! No problems.........
dtm360 is online now Find More Posts by dtm360
Last edited by dtm360; Mar 29, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 12:26 AM
United States, CA, Milpitas
Joined Jun 2006
26 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingPriapism View Post
tc3wins stole the words right out of my mouth. I completely agree that Idea Fly's presence on this forum makes a huge difference. It shows they stand behind their product and not out to make a quick buck. Only time can really tell, but that is something I am willing to support. Only problem is little to no actual reviews/feedback from real average-joes. Someone has to take the plunge right? I might go down there to pick one up, if not just a frame. I will definitely be posting videos and pictures if I come home with one

I fly into HKG the 29th, and probably cannot make it to Shenzhen till April 1-6. How much convincing would it take for you to extend the sale price till I get there? Would it help if I asked in Chinese?

I'm not too familiar with China addresses; if I give the driver, "Room 215, Shang Tang Building, Longhua town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City." would he be able to take me to your office?

I'm also tempted to bring my dx6i and rx so I can test fly it there but it wont fit nicely in my bag -- paranoid the sticks and switches might break if I MAKE it fit.
I do recommend you bring your transmitter and receiver. They tried to let me fly it when I was there but their trottle is on the right side. I refused because I am not used to that kind of transmitter.

they will set it up for you and let you fly it if you want. They set mine up with the camera mount. We used a regular digital camera (a Sony, I think).

Too bad I still have not tried mine outdoors since I came back. I have not had a chance. Last Saturday was raining again. Sunday it was sunny but I was busy doing something else. Hopefully will be able to fly it this weekend and have some videos or pics.

BTW - skyhunterhobbys.com now carries the iFly-4. I guess they were able to work out something with Idea Fly.
RiceRocketCar is offline Find More Posts by RiceRocketCar
Old Mar 27, 2012, 12:32 AM
Joined Feb 2012
360 Posts
#%^
Site Sponsor
Last edited by idea fly; Mar 27, 2012 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Error
Old Mar 27, 2012, 12:37 AM
Joined Feb 2012