HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by lammbn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 07:46 PM
Hooked on 3DHS
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Nov 2009
908 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Sold
Dynamite Passport Ultra AC/DC charger

I have a used dynamite Passport Ultra multi chemistry charger for sale. Is very easy to use! Runs off your wall outlet at home or a DC power source at the field such as your car batter. Both the AC and the DC cables detatch. Makes it a very convenient charger for both home and field use. It comes with two charge cables, one with deans the other with powerpoles, temp sensor, 3s balance lead extension, AC, and DC power cables. Has served me well and a very powerful charger to have for most mid sized electrics. I have started flying mostly giant scale electrics so i find that i need to upgrade to a $400+ charging system. I paid over 100 new and have taken good care of it. Asking for $80 OBO shipping to conus and paypal fees included.
lammbn is online now Find More Posts by lammbn
Last edited by lammbn; Feb 29, 2012 at 06:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 29, 2012, 08:48 PM
Plane and Heli Abuser
United States, MO, St Louis
Joined Aug 2010
430 Posts
Trader Rating: 123
FWIW, These retail for $129.99 and have a 5 year warranty. I have one I use for small packs...will do 1S250's for mcpx up to 6 cell packs. The only downside is they just don't have the grunt to charge big packs very fast, otherwise an awesome little charger for anything under a 4S4000 lipo.

Good luck with your sale.
Pilot in MO is online now Find More Posts by Pilot in MO
Closed Thread