SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by twinkle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 03:58 PM
Find More Posts by twinkle
It can't rain all the time
United Kingdom, Peacehaven
Joined Mar 2009
439 Posts
Discussion
My little extra

This little model started life as a profile model I found originally on the internet but it was not a success , after it spent 23 months sitting in the garage.
I decided to put a full fuselage and a kfm wing section I made my own canopy by pulling a lemonade bottle over a plug and fitted a 2812 motor and a 3s 1000 lipo
the worst bit was installing the esc above the battery in the nose .4 servos completed the model and I fitted it with 2" wheels .
What a difference its now a treat to fly and will perform aerobatics but not 3d although it will prop hang . The bigger wheels allow it to take off from grass .
Im glad I didn't scrap it .The model is covered in sign vinyl and weighs 550 gms giving it a 12oz/sqft wing loading.
twinkle is offline Find More Posts by twinkle
Last edited by twinkle; Mar 14, 2012 at 04:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts