SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 28, 2012, 11:46 AM
Joined Apr 2011
51 Posts
Discussion
blade scout CX?

hey guys i was hopeing to get some opinions on the blade cx scout from people who have owned them. i had a syma 107 last year and liked it but its sense been trashed,i did not care much for its forward speed though, i know its indoors only and all that but it was just a littleto slow for my taste lol. and way iv got the heli itch again and heard about these blade scouts. are they worth the extra cost over a syma 107 type heli? i read that they have a faster mode you can select threw the transmiter as well as adjusting the swash plat or something that makes them faster. how much faster are they than something like the syma 107? is it still hard to get parts for them? manly i heard its all but imposable to get the uper blade asembly wich is what breaks most often. but those things i read were from last year so i dont know if thats still an issue.

thx in advance for any advice or info.
Blakeownsu is offline Find More Posts by Blakeownsu
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2012, 12:46 PM
Joined Oct 2008
105 Posts
I don't own one,, but I have a friend that does...
First they will not teach you anything about flying helicopters..
The throttle is just that no rudder on the throttle stick....!
Next,,, you can't even have a fan on inside of the house!!!
And they (( cost almost NOTHING!!!)) You get what you pay for???
DCT1 is offline Find More Posts by DCT1
Old Feb 29, 2012, 01:01 PM
Joined Dec 2011
24 Posts
The Scout is awesome. I have a Blade MSR X and a 450 3D. The Scout is fast and nimble compared the syma. Having the ability to run battery after battery is an added benefit too. The only problem I have is that when I am in fast forward flight in the house and then give full left rudder, the thing banks so hard the blades contact one another and it falls out of the air. It still flies figure 8s awesome in the house. Some times I prefer it to my MSR X in the house.
SgtManny is offline Find More Posts by SgtManny
Last edited by SgtManny; Mar 02, 2012 at 07:03 AM.
Old Mar 02, 2012, 03:23 AM
Joined Apr 2011
51 Posts
thanks for the replies guys. i under stand the scout and other 3ch are not the best tool to learn real larger scale heli skills but thats not what im wanting from it, just some relativly cheap fun for indoors and no wind out door fun. i just wanted to make sure it was reliable,faster than the syma 107 and i could get parts for it. again thx for the replies
Blakeownsu is offline Find More Posts by Blakeownsu