HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by NoSlow5oh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 10:32 AM
Joined Feb 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Dynam E-Razor 450 w/ a lot of spare parts.

Up for sale is a 2 month old Dynam E-Razor 450 Carbon Fiber Edition RC helicopter. This is an RTF kit, with everything needed including original box, manuals, battery, charger, and transmitter. Bought this at the beginning of the year and just don't have the experience or time to fly it at the moment. Purchased this from Xheli.com along with all spare parts listed below. This is a powerfull 6 channel collective pitch heli that will do any type of 3D maneuvers you could want. Because this is the Carbon Fiber Edition, it comes with a full carbon fiber frame, tail boom, vertical and horizontal tail fins, main and tail blades. It also has the upgraded GY48V gyro installed from the factory.

Got it off the ground once and the blades struck the ground, bending the feathering shaft. I knew ahead of time I would crash eventually, so I bought spare parts and it is back together. Due to my inexperience, you will want to check it out and locktite all bolts before flying. I didn't locktite for this reason. I wanted to make sure everything that might have been damaged was replaced, so I replaced the following items:
Feathering shaft, main shaft, all 3 cyclic servos, metal main blade clamps, flybar, upgraded to Align weighted flybar paddles, and the main gear set.

I still have the following extra spare parts new that will come with this kit:
1 9G servo, 2 feathering shafts w/screws and seals, 4 sets of o-rings, 2 main shafts w/collars and bolts, 2 flybars w/ 3 sets of flybar paddles, 1 Main gear set w/bolts and 1 extra tail drive gear, 2 belts, 1 set of landing gear w/hardware, 2 spare plastic tail blade sets, 1 set of horizontal and vertical plastic tail fins w/hardware, 2 spare sets of Carbon Fiber 3D main blades, a full set of all connecting rods w/ends, 1 main motor gear set, 1 extra main blade holder. A bunch of extra screws and hardware for the above items. Will also include a swash leveler (5mm) I used to level everything up with.

Well over $350 invested. Will take $140 plus shipping for everything.
NoSlow5oh is offline Find More Posts by NoSlow5oh
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2012, 11:48 AM
Joined Feb 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Still for sale

Is this item still for sale....if so, I'll take it....lemme know.
Cobster is offline Find More Posts by Cobster
Old Feb 28, 2012, 12:14 PM
Joined Dec 2011
6 Posts

I would buy this at this price plus what ever S&H is. Thanks
twillie2460 is offline Find More Posts by twillie2460
Old Feb 28, 2012, 01:38 PM
Joined Feb 2012
0 Posts
All PM's replied to. If you want a shipping quote, please PM me with your zip code and I'll get you a total shipped.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 08:24 PM
Joined Feb 2012
0 Posts
Sold pending payment clearance.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 09:53 PM
Once you taste flight...
United States, VA, Fort Belvoir
Joined Dec 2011
2,775 Posts