Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 27, 2012, 03:47 PM
Joined Sep 2011
32 Posts
Help!
Fun Cub Flaps

Guys/Gals.........need some advise with the flaps. I have a DX7 which supposedly you can program for the flaps but you need to reverse the servo on one of the channels. I'm trying to get them on the flap mix switch so I can program it for mid and full flaps but am totally lost. I also have a servo reversing Y harness. I tried that but still only get 1 flap to work. I was told something about a master/slave setting that needs to be deactivated? Again lost. The DX7 manual is not as clear as it could be (at least to me). Any scholars out there? Or at least a point in the right direction? I'm using an AR6200 reciever if that helps any.
Pulseifier is offline Find More Posts by Pulseifier
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2012, 12:13 PM
53859 Niederkassel, Germany
Joined Sep 2000
18,758 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulseifier View Post
I also have a servo reversing Y harness. I tried that but still only get 1 flap to work. ...
If only one servo works when using a Y-harness, then either a servo or the Y-harness is defect.

Jürgen
Jurgen Heilig is offline Find More Posts by Jurgen Heilig
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: InterModellBau 2014