HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Midnite_rider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 09:42 AM
Additcted to high wings
United States, TN, Memphis
Joined Oct 2011
183 Posts
Discussion
Sig Mid Star 40

Here are some pics from over the weekend. We put the fuse together saturday. It went together pretty easy. We used a laser level to make sure the fuse was straight. that works great. You can see the red line all the way down the model and tell if the tail section has any kind of bow or misalignment in it. I put the landing gear support in the wrong place. i put it in place for tail dragger and it is supposed to be tricycle. We are going to leave it and add the other one in. That way if he ever wants to switch it over to tail dragger, all he has to do is mount the tailwheel and just move the landing gear. The blind nutw will already be in place and the support part is already done. I think I rebuild better than I build.
Midnite_rider is offline Find More Posts by Midnite_rider
to remove ads between posts