SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by kicekilla, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 05:15 AM
No you cant fly it.
United States, CA, Ridgecrest
Joined Mar 2011
1,257 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
Sold
Looking to trade NIB rtr JATO 2.5 for a rock crawler

I picked up a brand new trxs jato 2.5 on here a bit ago and have not gotten around to driving it yet, but I have been really interested in rock crawlers as of lately and thought i might see if anyyone is looking to trade. the jato has never been run and the person I bought it from upgrade the pipe to a after market aluminum pipe. these things are supposed to be pretty awesome i just have never done any cars before and think I would like to start with electric before i break this awesome nitro(i think its nitro haha)

I would like to trade for a brushless crawler, preferably rtr but not completly necessary. I will consider other trades as well and also selling it to fund a crawler(i prefer trade over sell, for now). pm me and let me know what you have and i will post pics later if anyone is interested.
kicekilla is offline Find More Posts by kicekilla
Last edited by kicekilla; Feb 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 27, 2012, 08:14 AM
Canada, QC, Brossard
Joined Jun 2006
367 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Hi, i dont have a brushless crawler to trade but i'd like to buy it. How much you want for you jato ?? Any pics ??
bentech is offline Find More Posts by bentech
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:16 AM
No you cant fly it.
United States, CA, Ridgecrest
Joined Mar 2011
1,257 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentech View Post
Hi, i dont have a brushless crawler to trade but i'd like to buy it. How much you want for you jato ?? Any pics ??
i will post some pics later tonight, but i want to see if anyone else has a crawler before I take any other action. if I decide to sell straight out i will let you know first though.
kicekilla is offline Find More Posts by kicekilla
Closed Thread