HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by chi chi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 11:56 PM
United States, WA, Burien
Joined Feb 2012
29 Posts
Discussion
E-flite Wasp

There it is, my avitar pic is a microheli bare main frame. after 2 seasons of stock coaxial flying on CX2 I bit the silver bullet and went crazy-go-nuts on upgrades. The only original parts left are the 2 serves and lower rotor head, gyro and the transmitter. this was a learning experience. After all the issues and rollercoaster emotions....I CAN HOOVER PEACEFULLYBABY!! more pics to come.
ima noobulious beginner...look forward to the transitions ahead;-]
chichi .
chi chi is offline Find More Posts by chi chi
Last edited by chi chi; Apr 28, 2012 at 01:39 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 27, 2012, 12:01 AM
United States, WA, Burien
Joined Feb 2012
29 Posts
I need to mention how important RC GROUP has been to meĦ there's Tons of great info hereĦĦ
chi chi is offline Find More Posts by chi chi