HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 26, 2012, 02:09 PM
United Kingdom, England, Bewdley
Joined Feb 2012
1 Posts
Help!
Hanseat 51" luxury cruiser deck plan

does any body know to a deckplan for the precedent kit Hanseat luxury off shore cruiser.This kit is dates back to 1976. I built up the hull and superstructure but have lost the deck plan.I have found some pages from the build but missing images up to photo 16 and any photos from photo 21. i do believe that this was a rare precedent kit. Now I am retired I would complete it!!!!!any help gratefully received.
modelmaker46 is offline Find More Posts by modelmaker46
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2014, 10:25 AM
Joined Feb 2014
1 Posts
Hanseat Precedent

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelmaker46 View Post
does any body know to a deckplan for the precedent kit Hanseat luxury off shore cruiser.This kit is dates back to 1976. I built up the hull and superstructure but have lost the deck plan.I have found some pages from the build but missing images up to photo 16 and any photos from photo 21. i do believe that this was a rare precedent kit. Now I am retired I would complete it!!!!!any help gratefully received.
Hi, I have recently acquired a Hanseat Prcedent in need of major restoration. I am currently carrying out this work and have been looking for any imformation I can find about the model. I am interested to see if you have found any imformation on this boat. I would be interested to see any photos you have and I can send you the ones I have taken. I am new to RCGroups so am not sure how replies work. I look forward to your reply. Cornishpete
Cornishpete is offline Find More Posts by Cornishpete
Old Feb 24, 2014, 03:03 PM
Straight up is all I ask
Fairfield Ct USA
Joined Apr 2002
2,323 Posts
Cornishpete please post a photo or two here . I for one would like to see the boat you are talking about
jmolwitz is offline Find More Posts by jmolwitz
Old Feb 24, 2014, 06:46 PM
United States, MI, Macomb
Joined Nov 2006
1,311 Posts
Notice: Failure to submit pictures of current conversations on all RC Groups threads is punishable by law up to $100,000 fine or 20 years in a Ukrainian mining camp.
You are ordered to submit acceptable images immediately!
Tollytime is online now Find More Posts by Tollytime
Old Feb 25, 2014, 03:32 AM
Po' boys does w/ Po'boys ways
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Feb 2011
601 Posts
Hey guy,s WELCOME!!,.. and we'd all be glad to help if we can!!ALL for FREE here!!..Tim
haxawsnavy is offline Find More Posts by haxawsnavy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Vittles!!
Old Feb 25, 2014, 10:16 AM
N.E.Mass.
Joined Apr 2007
3,102 Posts
Tollytime has overstated the case just a bit, however we do still believe in KEELHAULING and ''kmot'' gets very upset as he just looks at ''dah pitchers''.
charlie eaton is offline Find More Posts by charlie eaton
Old Feb 26, 2014, 01:10 AM
Po' boys does w/ Po'boys ways
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Feb 2011
601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie eaton View Post
Tollytime has overstated the case just a bit, however we do still believe in KEELHAULING and ''kmot'' gets very upset as he just looks at ''dah pitchers''.
Yup,n yup,!.. gotta keep Kmot happy!!HEE-HE-he-hee!!.....Tim
haxawsnavy is offline Find More Posts by haxawsnavy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Vittles!!