SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 26, 2012, 10:49 AM
Catch
Joined Feb 2012
71 Posts
Discussion
Help with setting up D/R Expo in Acro

Hi!
First time working in Acro mode and am wondering how I can soften the sticks a bit. I'm currently using the DX7se and am wondering what the best way to create a few different options to flip between when in flight.

Would you guys recommend setting this up on my Flight Mode switch?

With FM1 and FM2 having a few different expo settings to soften the sticks a bit?
If this makes sense I'm wondering if I could get a few tips on how to set it up in my TX...

I working with the Naza Controller, Avroto motors, X650 frame...

Thanks!!!
Helijib is offline Find More Posts by Helijib
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 27, 2012, 10:07 AM
FPV really is fun.
Sedona, Az
Joined Sep 2001
942 Posts
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...s8EyQwomknKptA

Flight mode switch is great because it sets up both aileron and elevator at the same time, no need to flick 2 switches. I do believe you need to be in heli mode to do this.
Scotth72 is offline Find More Posts by Scotth72