HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by sir_clive, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 08:34 AM
More coffee, please!
Austria, Wien, Vienna
Joined Jul 2011
655 Posts
Discussion
Tony 65x55 Pitts Challenger Part 2

The farther I come, the more I love this plane! Great design, not too hard to build (even for a beginner builder like I am), and it already looks as if wanted to take off and roar the skies.

Here the most recent photos.

As it seems, if one builds exactly according to the plans, the rear section doesn't quite work. I looked for how other people solved the problem - I found a few pictures showing that others had the same issue, but didn't find any photos detailed enough to help me out.

This is how I solved it.
sir_clive is offline Find More Posts by sir_clive
to remove ads between posts