HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Blue Chip, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 07:31 AM
Honey Badger
United States, FL
Joined Oct 2005
1,814 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
For Sale
Complete LRS Package - Futaba 9CAP, EZUHF, 2 8chan Rx's and MORE!

Outstanding UHF LRS Combo pack!

Long range, short range, mid range more....

72mhz programmable including 2 point 4....

EZUHF Immersion RC TX with Antenna: $SOLD
EZ UHF Immersion RC 8ch. RX: $110ea - there are 2 of them! SOLD!
Futaba 9CAP - including Padded case, Instruction manual, Spectrum 2.4, 2 FM 72mhz modules & 2500mah Lipo - $250

Combo Price: $640 Shipped in the US. International available at an additional charge.

Some Details About the package:

The Immersion RC EZUHF 8chan RX's are brand new. When I wired up my plane I managed to do something wrong - The customer service at Immersion RC is so good - they sent 2 brand new ones back to me - straight from The Netherlands... Amazing. Everyone knows that the guys from The Netherlands know how to fly long range - these RX's have the smell of distance! Honestly - there is a good chance that you will gain 6lbs of pure muscle just from looking at them - that's how great things from The Netherlands are!

The Immersion RC transmitter is also from The Netherlands - abeit they came the way of ReadyMade RC - so some of the smell of winning has worn off. I flew with it for more than a year - and aside from the big dummy behind the sticks - it has performed flawlessly. WINNING! Charlie Sheen can't handle the sheer amount of WIN that comes from The Netherlands! Included in the sale of this is a long range antenna and an amazing addition - the stock Futaba trainer plug... what makes this plug so amazing? Glad you asked - It actually plugs into the EZUHF and the Futaba RX trainer port. No soldering or confusing plugs. It's like magnets...it just works!

The Futaba 9CAP is a proven victor over the challenges of MANLY long range flying. It's so manly that if a woman were to use it - she would immediately grow a hair lip. This one is not new. But - It comes with many memories... at no additional charge. The most recent memory of my bewilderment as to why I purchased a second 9CAP when I already had one. I blame wine. Anyway - the radio is in perfect working order - and has the battery power upgraded to last the whole duration of your LONG RANGE FLIGHT! The battery is the strong but silent type... a 2500mah LIPO. You will notice that the finish on the face of the radio is getting a bit worn and rippled. Think of it like this - tough guys...I mean really tough - have scars. They have wrinkles. You look at them and know that they're not on their first set of tires...no way. These are the guys that have seen some action - they've won, they've lost. They've loved and they've hurt. That's just kind of the way it is. The radio is 100% pure street fighter. In the words of Han Solo - "She may not look like much - but she's got it where it counts."

Included with the radio is a wealth of knowledge. It is however concealed. As long as the concept of "top to bottom, left to right" isn't too foreign to you - this manual will straight up drop some knowledge on you. Your IQ is going to jump by at least 15 points - for many - that's enough to pass the threshold required to fly SAVAGE LONG DISTANCES. There are also 3 - count em - 3 modules. One is a Spectrum 2.4 DM8 FUT module with antenna. Near range - yep...we got that too. There is also a nearly BRAND NEW Futaba FP-TP-FM module transmitting at a very manly 72mhz... it comes with the original packaging at no extra charge. BUT WAIT - THERE'S MORE!!! Installed on the radio now is a TP-FSM module with programmable frequency selection! I don't even know what that is - but it makes me want to drink a dozen raw eggs and start a bar fight! RAWR!

Finally - is the well refined carry case. This thing is sweet. It's made of foam and some cloth. It is 100% gaurenteed to prevent a 1 year old child from grinding Cheeto's into the contents... that's how good it is! You will literally not find any Cheeto crumbs ANYWHERE inside of this thing....

I have done the best I can to take pictures and provide detailed information. What you do with it after that - that's up to you. This one won't last - be the envy of those stuck inside of 2 miles. Have LOS pilots literally quake in your mere presence. Even if you don't fly - just show up to the field with this setup - be prepared. People will be asking you questions about nuclear medicine, quantum physics, and the challenges of structural engineering. You don't even have to answer - just wave them off like the new found elitest that you are!

As always - first "I'll take it" wins. You have 11 minutes to transfer funds. Actually I'm kidding - I'll give you 24 hours. I usually ship the next day - check my Trader feedback if you don't believe me. I dare you. As with all electronics - I can't help you if you hook it up wrong and it shorts out. It is in 100% working order now. I don't know how to prove that to you - but I am willing to hear suggestions!

By the way - the new RX's will need to be rebound to the tx.

Blue Chip is offline Find More Posts by Blue Chip
Last edited by Blue Chip; Feb 29, 2012 at 08:23 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2012, 03:47 PM
Ikaruswannab
Joined Sep 2009
972 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Out of FPV??
teopbako is offline Find More Posts by teopbako
Old Feb 26, 2012, 04:03 PM
Honey Badger
United States, FL
Joined Oct 2005
1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by teopbako View Post
Out of FPV??
Nope - turns out I drink too much and like to buy things that I don't need!!!

Just a different system that fits my needs better than the Immersion.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 04:19 PM
Honey Badger
United States, FL
Joined Oct 2005
1,814 Posts
The uberstud long range portion of this sick combo has been sold - and paid for. Fact is - the buyer is standing in front of his mirror right now watching himself get better looking! I didn't advertise that because it didn't happen to me when I got this stuff - but let's just say that your mileage may vary. All I know is that my wife is happy with me!

Anyway - I have an interested party in the transmitter - you know - the one that will let you win fights...

Just keeping you all informed!
Old Feb 27, 2012, 10:49 AM
United States, CA, Anaheim
Joined Dec 2011
402 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Looks good, BTW: do you do stand-up comedy on the side??
shdwkeeper is offline Find More Posts by shdwkeeper
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:36 AM
Honey Badger
United States, FL
Joined Oct 2005
1,814 Posts
As it sits today - I have an "I'll take it" on the Futaba and all the fixins...but no payment made yet.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 06:49 AM
Mike Flyer
United States, NY
Joined Jan 2011
69 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
This has to be one of the most entertaining posts I have ever read...your a funny guy...you could sell a bridge easily with that charisma. Wish you had more things to sell, just so i can enjoy reading the funny descriptions and the way you describe them. Good stuff.
rellik demanon is offline Find More Posts by rellik demanon
Old Jul 08, 2012, 01:24 PM
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
United States, NE, Central City
Joined Mar 2012
193 Posts
Trader Rating: 99
Just stumbled on this post and have enjoyed watching the curly hair appear on my chest and Netherlands while I read it. Awesome sale post!
The RevKev is offline Find More Posts by The RevKev