HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by LOOPMAN, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 07:05 PM
That Looks Easy! Ooops!
Duluth, Georgia
Joined Dec 2003
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
TF .60 Size Corsair Package

I will post pics later but wanted to get this on the table. This is a Top-Flite Gold Edition 60 size F4U that has been started. But, the only thing done is some of the wood on the elevator halves has been glued. It is not gobbed. I have done a brief inventory on the kit contents and all seems to be in order, however I am selling this "As-Is". Included is a TF cockpit kit, radial engine kit, Wood upgrade kit, Robart air control kit and model 1815 100degree retracts (retracts are used but not abused). The Robart struts with Robart wheels that are included may be the wrong length for this plane, but you get them as an added bonus anyway! Also included is a very nice Magnum .91 four-stroke that has been run but is in excellent condition, the bearings are smooth and it has excellent compression. You can have a very complete package for just $325.00 shipped in the continental USA. Local Pick-up is available or I can deliver to Perry show next week. In this case I would discount the kit to $300.00 I accept PayPal, Money Orders or Bank Checks. Thanks!

Stock Specifications:
(These are manufacturer specs and may not necessarily reflect the specs of the item for sale)

Power Class: Glow (.60 - .89)
Class: Standard
Category: Aerobatic | Scale | Warbird
Flying Skill: Intermediate
Build Type: Full Build

DIMENSIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
Wingspan: 62.00 inches
Wing Area: 700.00 sq. inches
Wing Loading: 26 oz./sq.in.
Length: 48.50 inches
Weight: 7.00 Lbs.

STANDARD CONTROLS