HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2012, 12:59 PM
Joined Dec 2010
7 Posts
Discussion
Where I can find WOW receivers

Hi.
A couple of years ago i bought a WOW module with a receiver from e-bay for my old Futaba FF7.
I made a search again this month for wow receivers but i cant find anything.
Does anybody know if they discontinued the production or if there are other receivers out there compatible with this particular module?
Thank you in advance.
Ioannis.
Giovanni48 is offline Find More Posts by Giovanni48
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2012, 01:26 PM
"Unnecessary Necessity"
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Sep 2006
5,759 Posts
Giovanni48
If its 2.4Ghz you might as well get a more mainstream brand from a more reliable source than ebay. There is many inexpensive Futaba/Hitec compatible modules on the market, it all depend on the regulations in your country.
coriolan is offline Find More Posts by coriolan
Old Feb 25, 2012, 01:48 PM
Joined Dec 2010
7 Posts
Hi and thanks for helping.
Its a 2.4GHZ system with the standard of frequency-hoppng spread spectrum(FHSS).
The module is the MF and the receiver is the W24R8.
I was wondering if someone has used the same module with different receivers.
I dont know any particular regulations here in Greece. We use every 2.4GHZ system.
Giovanni48 is offline Find More Posts by Giovanni48