Israel, Ness Ziona
Joined Sep 2004
4,630 Posts
Discussion
AP - Great ..Big City festival..

HI
First!!
These air pics were coordinated on site with:
City police , City security Managment ,main Red cross Paramedics ALL- were On site.
All below pics were done From Air!
Two full test flights that were done over the road/ grass only -Under.. ..
Dubble check ALL components and connections..took me 20 min to go all over!!

These came out
Guy
guyg is online now Find More Posts by guyg
Last edited by guyg; Feb 25, 2012 at 07:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:52 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Feb 2004
7,056 Posts
Anyone flying over crowds with the scrutiny we are getting right now is a fool and to publish those flights is beyond foolish. No matter how many times you test and test, it makes no difference because the one time you have a crash into a crowd will be proof of just how dangerous these things can be.
I only hope for your sake that when the day comes and it will come that you have a failure, that your craft falls harmlessly away from anyone. And if it does fall and hurts someone, I don't have any sympathy for the beating you will likely get in the bargain.
It doesn't matter who you have "permission" from. Maybe they don't understand the danger either because you obviously don't.
randall1959 is offline Find More Posts by randall1959
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)