SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by NwRcFlight, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 01:55 AM
EDF Junkie
Pacific Northwest
Joined Oct 2007
1,496 Posts
Discussion
A couple more Hyper Taxi Videos

Here are a couple more Hyper Taxi videos. I was still pathetic at landing at this point but I'm having fun with this thing.

In this one I try to provide some helpful hints to newer Hyper Taxi pilots. I'm no 3D pilot and I'm sure others like me will buy this to have fun with some conventional indoor flight. The interesting thing about this one is the end. My battery comes loose from the fuselage and the prop hits the wires and pulls the battery completely off the Hyper Taxi. Add a little extra velcro to your batteries!

E-Flite UMX Hyper Taxi with AS3X. Flying Hints (hopefully helpful!) (4 min 22 sec)

This one is just more practicing at the gym. I attempted more landings and was still pathetic at this point of my Hyper Taxi learning curve!

E-Flite UMX Hyper Taxi with AS3X. Indoor flying at the gym (4 min 30 sec)
NwRcFlight is offline Find More Posts by NwRcFlight
to remove ads between posts