SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 24, 2012, 09:37 PM
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
6,669 Posts
Discussion
ESC Programming for HobbyKing A-10 Twin 75 EDF

Would anyone be able to tell me how to program the ESCs from this plane? I salvaged all the internal parts from this plane (crashed a long time ago) and would like to install it into another plane I'm building. I've tested everything and it all still works.
The problem is that the ESCs are currently programmed for "Brake ON". I'd like to turn off the brake so the motors free-wheel when the power is shut off. I no longer have the manual for it and I haven't a clue what beeps to wait for to shut the brake off.
If anyone has this plane's ESC manual or know how I can turn the brake off, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.
Here is a vid from HK that shows my old plane and tells of all the specs on it......
HobbyKing - A-10 Warthog Dual EDF RC Jet (8 min 5 sec)
xviper is offline Find More Posts by xviper
to remove ads between posts