HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 24, 2012, 08:15 PM
G Stanton
Dixon, CA
Joined Jan 2003
77 Posts
Discussion
Lagoon Valley Electric Flyers Shirts

Polo shirts are now available with the Lagoon Valley Electric Flyers logo embroidered on them. Price is $24.00 which includes tax and embroidery. The shirt I have on in the photo is actually sunset red, not pink, not that here is anything wrong with that. The logo is done in black. I have the list of colors available, and the logo is available in many colors. For size comparison, I wear a size 44-46 jacket and the large polo shirt fits me. These shirts are 100% cotton, so plan on a little shrinkage if you intend to put them in the dryer.

The shop putting these shirts together can also put the same logo on a T-shirt if that's what you want. The T-shirt is a Hanes 100% cotton Beefy T and it also comes in many colors. Price for the T shirt with embridery is $16.00.

If you have an interest in looking, I will bring a sample polo shirt out to the airfield on Saturday and Sunday mornings along with the list of colors available. I am taking orders for polo shirts and T shirts now, and will need your size, shirt color, logo color and $24.00 for a polo shirt and $16.00 for a T shirt, exact amount please. To place your order contact me via e-mail at 1a1@sbcglobal.net, or call me at 416-6080. Or, you can go to Quinn's Uniforms in the Alamo Plaza Shopping Center in Vacaville and place and pay for your order there.
Gary Stanton is offline Find More Posts by Gary Stanton
Last edited by Gary Stanton; Feb 24, 2012 at 08:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2012, 08:26 PM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
In Heli Wonderland
Joined Aug 1999
22,801 Posts
Nice going Gary, but why the serious look??
Fred Bronk is offline Find More Posts by Fred Bronk
Old Feb 24, 2012, 10:55 PM
G Stanton
Dixon, CA
Joined Jan 2003
77 Posts
Claudia was taking the photo for me and after about 12 attempts this is the best shot she got. I was getting a little frustrated by her inability operate a camera. I need to take her out and show her how a zoom lense works, and how to center the subject in the camera display. When she pushes the button to take the photo, she pushes so hard that she moves the lense about 45 degrees down angle. I don't think that I can take 34 more years of this abuse!
Old Feb 25, 2012, 10:10 AM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
In Heli Wonderland
Joined Aug 1999
22,801 Posts
Oh the stories I could tell you of just the past 12 years and Eva's picture taking!!!!!

The normal is out of focus (yes it has auto) and the top of the head is chopped off
Fred Bronk is offline Find More Posts by Fred Bronk
Old Feb 26, 2012, 01:59 PM
Fairfield, CA
Joined Apr 2002
1,513 Posts
Just some of the Color Selection...thanks to gary for the hard work. So all you slacker who can't hit the runway...at least look cool! LOL :-) Fun for all!
Captain Carlton is offline Find More Posts by Captain Carlton
Old Feb 26, 2012, 02:01 PM
Fairfield, CA
Joined Apr 2002
1,513 Posts
Full Color Selection... FYI... Model comes free after your 100th Polo Shirt! - RC
Captain Carlton is offline Find More Posts by Captain Carlton
Old Mar 02, 2012, 07:50 PM
Every flight is a maiden!
USA, CA, Fairfield
Joined Jul 2007
880 Posts
I'll take one
johnm15141 is offline Find More Posts by johnm15141
Last edited by johnm15141; Mar 04, 2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old Mar 07, 2012, 09:40 PM
G Stanton
Dixon, CA
Joined Jan 2003
77 Posts
Shirt Order

John,

E-mail me at 1a1@sbcglobal.net and give me your shirt size, the shirt color you want, and the logo color you want. I'll order your shirt as soon as I have the information, and it takes about a week for delivery. You can arrange to meet me at the field on a Saturday or Sunday morning to pay and pick-up.

Gary