SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by xplaneguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 06:07 PM
Clear Skies & Contrails
Edwards AFB, CA
Joined May 2009
2,509 Posts
New Product
ElectriFly Gee Bee

Here's a plane that my daughter Evelyn talked me into buying at our local hobby shop and I'm glad I did. The Gee Bee is one of Evelyn's favorite planes...so...I had too!

ElectriFly did a great job with this model. The manual was very well done and easy to follow. Assembly was quick with rare earth magnets being used in many places to put this plane together and they are strong. The majority of the assembly time was spent installing wing support wires/elastic thread which took about 20 minutes.

The maiden flight was very easy and the plane has good power on the 11.1V 25C 2200mAh recommended battery. The Gee Bee looks awesome in the air! Remember, it's a Gee Bee...so...keep the speed up on the landing.

For more info, check out the ElectriFly Gee Bee link:
http://www.electrifly.com/largeelectrics/gpma6020.html

Here's a few photos!

Best,
Tony
xplaneguy is offline Find More Posts by xplaneguy
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by xplaneguy; Feb 24, 2012 at 06:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2012, 07:53 PM
Balsa is for doll houses
Texas, San Antonio
Joined Aug 2004
1,647 Posts
Very cool
Skrogg is offline Find More Posts by Skrogg
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Babymetal!