SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 04:17 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 190
Sold
Instrument Dials for the best panel ever for only $1!!!

If you want to add in instrument panel to your aerobatic, private or Warbird these are for you for only $1 per sheet.

Just look at the pictures and see how easy they are to make!!!

Send for an order blank listing all the instruments we have in stock.

We are the only manufacture with CUB INSTRUMENTS IN ALL SCALES.

We have them in color and Black and White as well as those that are the old military "glow in the dark" radio active green!

These are DIALS NOT INSTRUMENT PANELS.

I have instruments in 1/7th, 1/6th and 1/4 scale models and can be made for 30%. Let me know if you need, Private, Jet, WWI, WWII Warbird or Aerobatic designs. I also have Placards for the instrument panels and Radios too.

The first two photos at the top left are photgrahic reproductions of real aircraft instruments.

All are just $1 per sheet.I have made these instruments for over 40 years now and most US Scale Master and Top Gun or AMA contestant have them in their planes.

These are simple to make using a plywood sandwich of 1/16" plywood with a single sheet of thin plex or page saver plastic in between. Instruction are included with every order. ( see picture on lower right)

PM your order. Mailing is generally one $0.44 cent stamp by 1st class mail.

Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net
Attached Images
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2012, 02:09 AM
To build or fly today?
United States, AL, Gulf Shores
Joined Feb 2008
605 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
George,
Have a read here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=803031