Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ross_badger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 03:01 PM
SuperX Hex and X8 Flyer
Columbus, IN
Joined Jul 2009
640 Posts
Trader Rating: 61
Sold
4-Arm Helping Hands Soldering Tool - $60 postage paid

ALL SOLD!!

Check out these 4-arm helping hands for precision soldering! They work much, much better and make soldering tasks easier and more precise!

The base is made from 6"x4"x1/2" thick aluminum, so it won't tip over, and won't burn from the solder. In addition, there is a non-slip layer of cork on the bottom to protect your work surface. The arms move easily, but will stay put exactly where you want to position them. The alligator clips hold the connectors and wires firmly and will also rotate 360 degrees. Perfect for soldering connectors and circuit boards.

All brand new and ready to use!

I have only 1 left and will sell it for $60 postage paid (USPS Priority Mail) in the continental US fully assembled! I will ship worldwide, but buyer pays postage. Note that the Hoverfly Sport board is NOT for sale....lol.

Paypal only.....PM me if you are interested or have any questions!
ross_badger is offline Find More Posts by ross_badger
Last edited by ross_badger; Mar 01, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2012, 03:37 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined Feb 2012
41 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Wow, those are pretty sweet, I feel like even I, with no soldering experience could solder with those! haha
davidvm3 is offline Find More Posts by davidvm3
Old Feb 24, 2012, 04:09 PM
SuperX Hex and X8 Flyer
Columbus, IN
Joined Jul 2009
640 Posts
Trader Rating: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidvm3 View Post
Wow, those are pretty sweet, I feel like even I, with no soldering experience could solder with those! haha
They do make soldering fun..... The people who bought from the last batch really like them!
ross_badger is offline Find More Posts by ross_badger
Closed Thread