HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by GradyLee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 08:28 AM
Parkstormer!
Raleigh, NC
Joined Jan 2010
1,922 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Wanted
BNF, RR or PNP E-Flite or Great Planes EP Ultimate

I'm hoping to find either an E-Flite Ultimate or Great Planes Ultimate EP (the smaller, electric, discontinued version), built, BNF, RR or PNP, in execellent or good condition. You'd need to be willing to either ship it to 27513 or do LPU in central NC (I'm in Raleigh but can drive a reasonable distance). Let me know what you have and what you'd want for it!

Thanks . . .
GradyLee is offline Find More Posts by GradyLee
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2012, 05:05 AM
United States, SC, Little River
Joined May 2002
56 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
I am also an Ultimate fan. I have flown several versions of the plane and love all of them. I have between 25-30 planes at this time and very little storage space. I have a GP Ultimate GP that I have flown about 15 times. Plane flys beautifully with an Omega 72 gram brushless and a CC 36 esc. I have also used a BP and Supertiger motors in it. I used it as a test bed for equipement. It has had the motor and esc removed ( moved to a MS Composit Pitts) and has 2 spektrum s75s in the wing and 2 HK 9 gm servos in the fuse. It is straight but has had a repair on the bottom wing. The Omega proved to be too much motor. I think a 400 to a.10 would be ideal. I live in the Myrtle Beach area and fly with 2 NC clubs. I need to make room for a PA Katana MD that I am buying today. Overall I would say 7.5 out of 10 in looks but flys great! I could supply an ESC. Plane could be rtf in 30 minutes. $ 125 could get som pix later if interested.
NYCrcPILOT is offline Find More Posts by NYCrcPILOT
Last edited by NYCrcPILOT; Feb 25, 2012 at 05:07 AM. Reason: more info
Old Feb 25, 2012, 06:33 AM
Parkstormer!
Raleigh, NC
Joined Jan 2010
1,922 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCrcPILOT View Post
I am also an Ultimate fan. I have flown several versions of the plane and love all of them. I have between 25-30 planes at this time and very little storage space. I have a GP Ultimate GP that I have flown about 15 times. Plane flys beautifully with an Omega 72 gram brushless and a CC 36 esc. I have also used a BP and Supertiger motors in it. I used it as a test bed for equipement. It has had the motor and esc removed ( moved to a MS Composit Pitts) and has 2 spektrum s75s in the wing and 2 HK 9 gm servos in the fuse. It is straight but has had a repair on the bottom wing. The Omega proved to be too much motor. I think a 400 to a.10 would be ideal. I live in the Myrtle Beach area and fly with 2 NC clubs. I need to make room for a PA Katana MD that I am buying today. Overall I would say 7.5 out of 10 in looks but flys great! I could supply an ESC. Plane could be rtf in 30 minutes. $ 125 could get som pix later if interested.
PM sent. Thanks!
GradyLee is offline Find More Posts by GradyLee