SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by twinkle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 05:52 AM
It can't rain all the time
United Kingdom, Peacehaven
Joined Mar 2009
429 Posts
Discussion
Mixing interests and hobbies

Well its almost Spring here and its 2012 a new (to me) caravan has been delivered to replace the elderly one .more powerpoints have been added to make model flying easier whilst away and the next step is to make the overhead model rack. after that my next job will be to design a new caravan holiday model which should take up less space when its not being flown and be easily repaired if the inevitable happens. I will make two so i have spare parts ready for use . it wold be nice to have a two part wing and removable tail and to keep me on my toes a 3s lipo and a 2812 motor .
I'm thinking of a kfm2 wing section and making the u/c removable but the whole thing must be quick to reassemble and look like an aeroplane and fly in conditions up to a 15mph wind . any ideas please summit a reply

the aircraft in the caravan is an own design based loosely on an ugly stick but looks like a pre ww2 trainer
twinkle is offline Find More Posts by twinkle
Last edited by twinkle; Oct 01, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts